B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

9 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Oh and Holly and Thor will be moving to an apartment soon and get couple status, she mentioned Kylie when she said it, so might be B5 

I don't see the logic in giving Holly and Thor their own apartment. What will they be doing differently in B5 that they are not already doing in B7. I would rather see new girls or a new couple in that apartment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, MrFlexxy said:

Conversation between Holly and Tweety in English for anyone that wants to listen 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Why they are speaking in english? Isn't their common language Russian or Ukrainian?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Apooes said:

Why they are speaking in english? Isn't their common language Russian or Ukrainian?

Yes, but they're both learning English, so they're trying to practice more

Edited by MrFlexxy
Missed a world
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't see the logic in giving Holly and Thor their own apartment. What will they be doing differently in B5 that they are not already doing in B7. I would rather see new girls or a new couple in that apartment.

I'm guessing RLC would prefer to have single people in the Villas if possible, but that's just a guess. As for Holly/Thor being in an apartment I'm happy - I like a lot of the girls, but Holly is the one that guarantees I'm subbed

• Like 1
  • Sad 2