Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The real test is to take her panties off and throw them against the wall. If they stick to the wall, then ask questions because he'll know she has had a good time with someone. Something he isn't capable of giving her. 

Oh my God ! that a black humour....I like it 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Imagine, Barcelona people know how to have fun during the night, the do the party and any sexual activities that goes with it, that natural !

So imagine again, you are a girl or a guy and look at Martina at those party, the only thing in your mine "she want to have fun, let do it! 

and the person ask her, "do we go to your place , mine or the parking lot ?"

Martina : "to my place, only the bedroom it available but I have to tell my FWB before and to the parking lot, I have to tell my girlfriend Nelly that I bring you and your place, why not, there no cam, I hope  ? " 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, yelt said:

So, we thought the relationship was dead?  Who knows for sure? However, as you say the night is young, but I believe there was no hookup previously nor will there be tonight. I do believe this; Nelly is continuing to work on her drug and alcohol issues (she does not want to return to Russia just yet) with some success.

What I do read is Martina has always been into alcohol and a bit of drugs. Which from time to time are not bad for you. About the night of the threesome (which the forum cannot decide occurred), Alberto discussed Martina being so passed-out she doesn’t remember the anal sex confrontation. Does she even remember the third person involved?  Could it be Martina may be approaching and adventuring into more drugs and alcohol than we hear about or witness visually?  The only thing we do know from the notes I've read, for some reason she leaves dress one way only to return with different or less articles of clothing. What do you think?  

since the last few week, she always dress the way it easy to remove stuff and since she bring less articles of clothing each time, it won't cost to much to have fun for her.  But she realizes that it more practical to go out almost without nothing on her...no panties mean no trouble to have fun in any position, any time, any where (I know it 😊) and no risk of loosing stuff. We all know how much those fancy panties cost.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, moules said:

Martina and Nelly left using the 'garage' today.  When it is easier to leave by the front door.  But by using the 'garage' thy have complete privacy.  And the night of Gina's party, Nelly had sex in the garage with Bogdan's approval.  The identity of the person or couple she had sex with remains a mystery, but very likely it was with persons who are close friends.

Bogdan approval is only when there other woman....but I'm sure he got screwed more than once LOL , Yes Bogdan , everything is all right LOL   

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

They had not seen each other in a long time.  When Martina was not on cam, Nelly was and vice versa.  Martina has other things to keep her busy. 

You must shit your pants anytime Martina gets close to Nelly on cam.  I still cannot believe how much you defend her.  But it’s not like anything she is doing is bad.  Martina and Alberto are not married and have an open relationship so what’s the issue?

And I say all of this with respect for you and having to admit I’m coming to your way of thinking … this might all be ok between these two.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Bogdan approval is only when there other woman....but I'm sure he got screwed more than once LOL , Yes Bogdan , everything is all right LOL   

Bogdan's approval is NOT only when there is a woman. Bogdan also stayed in his room the night of the party where the young guy made out with Nelly, fingered her in the exercise room and spent some time naked with her in the corner of the swimming pool.

• Like 1

What surprises me is that there is not much speculation about Alberto having outside pussy. I know there is the rumor about a threesome but I don't believe that evidence. I'm thinking that Alberto has spent time away from home all night as well and I don't hear any theories about him having a side piece.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, philo said:

What surprises me is that there is not much speculation about Alberto having outside pussy. I know there is the rumor about a threesome but I don't believe that evidence. I'm thinking that Alberto has spent time away from home all night as well and I don't hear any theories about him having a side piece.

Alberto would have a tougher time.  Not every woman seeks unattractive men.  :biggrin: 

45 minutes ago, philo said:

Bogdan's approval is NOT only when there is a woman. Bogdan also stayed in his room the night of the party where the young guy made out with Nelly, fingered her in the exercise room and spent some time naked with her in the corner of the swimming pool.

I think you exaggerate here. I recall Nelly plastered up against the guys body, him necking, kissing, roaming hands, copping a feel of her breasts, and rubbing her crotch / upper thigh area.  Nelly was receptive. I did not see fingers in her pussy. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, moules said:

Martina and Nelly left using the 'garage' today.  When it is easier to leave by the front door.  But by using the 'garage' thy have complete privacy.  And the night of Gina's party, Nelly had sex in the garage with Bogdan's approval.  The identity of the person or couple she had sex with remains a mystery, but very likely it was with persons who are close friends.

Such a bold statement. As if it were factual. Big picture: nobody knows what happened in the garage. I think it can be agreed that Nelly was drunk and unsteady when she entered the garage. She returned to the bedroom with her skirt / pants / panties down around her ankles. As we have witnessed Nelly's drunk peeing events in the past, my first conclusion is a repeat pee event, forgetting to pull up her skirt / pants / panties.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2