Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Alberto is not alone.  He is with Taco.  And it is not Luis' birthday.  Luis has not been around since he came back from Croatia with Martina.  Perhaps he went back to his home town for the summer.  Sorry Yelt, you have been given bad info again.

Normally, I do not respond to your kind words of widow since to me they only seem to be one sided. Luis not around for the summer; No wonder I don't read Martina has gone dancing (as it is called) overnight for the weekend. Not Luis’ Birthday? Perhaps it is the Birthday of the guy (not her brother, maybe her cousin) on the Free Preview who was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, watching Ms. Martina pull down her pants, urinate and wipe herself; Perhaps it is that guys Birthday?  I look forward to your words of defense.  

9 minutes ago, yelt said:

Normally, I do not respond to your kind words of widow since to me they only seem to be one sided. Luis not around for the summer; No wonder I don't read Martina has gone dancing (as it is called) overnight for the weekend. Not Luis’ Birthday? Perhaps it is the Birthday of the guy (not her brother, maybe her cousin) on the Free Preview who was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, watching Ms. Martina pull down her pants, urinate and wipe herself; Perhaps it is that guys Birthday?  I look forward to your words of defense.  

Bad guess again...she IS at a party, but neither guy you suggested...🙄

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bad guess again...she IS at a party, but neither guy you suggested...🙄

Ahh..Thank you for volunteering the information to the forum. Is this considered a translation posture?

Prepare yourself !

Morning is coming....

For Martina: drunk, stoned, no panties, no bra, trouble to walk and a big nap all day to prepare for the next night, those Barcelona nigh....

During the day, wake up a little bit for the change of oil for Alberto to make sure is ok and Martina will check her list: Alberto change of oil done, now planning to the 'other' change of oil for the next night, Go Girls ! 

And do some smile to the cam for the money coming from RLC....

Do some texting to Nelly and Louis and the fat guy. Make believe again that she has gone in vacation with Louis when it was a time of accommodating 'work with pleasure' for her.

But Martina did forgot some important things: she didn't tell Alberto how much the supposed holiday with Louis was because she was not on vocation with Louis, she was 'at work' with somebody on a very good trip ($$$$) but it was a very beautiful vacation for her. Everybody love to be on luxury vacation and be treated like a princess...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Prepare yourself !

Morning is coming....

For Martina: drunk, stoned, no panties, no bra, trouble to walk and a big nap all day to prepare for the next night, those Barcelona nigh....

During the day, wake up a little bit for the change of oil for Alberto to make sure is ok and Martina will check her list: Alberto change of oil done, now planning to the 'other' change of oil for the next night, Go Girls ! 

And do some smile to the cam for the money coming from RLC....

Do some texting to Nelly and Louis and the fat guy. Make believe again that she has gone in vacation with Louis when it was a time of accommodating 'work with pleasure' for her.

But Martina did forgot some important things: she didn't tell Alberto how much the supposed holiday with Louis was because she was not on vocation with Louis, she was 'at work' with somebody on a very good trip ($$$$) but it was a very beautiful vacation for her. Everybody love to be on luxury vacation and be treated like a princess...

Why have you made up a story about a fake fancy vacation?  It does not make sense.  These 2 live such a frugal life.  It’s so obvious.  They are working so hard to do better in life.  Sometimes you are funny but not today.  They are trying hard and you should appreciate that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Why have you made up a story about a fake fancy vacation?  It does not make sense.  These 2 live such a frugal life.  It’s so obvious.  They are working so hard to do better in life.  Sometimes you are funny but not today.  They are trying hard and you should appreciate that.

funny , fake fancy vacation with Louis too ! Do you have an interview with Louis ?

They are living there life like they want, that it, wake up !

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Let her speculate, shows that she has absolutely no idea what is actually happening. Under the cover of having fun, she just wants to make herself important. Some people act like that...but we are here in an open forum with nearly no rules (or rules that are usually not controlled) so everybody can write its shit here.  😁

Wish all a sunny weekend and hope you will have a lot of activities besides watching RLC the whole time.🌞🌞🍹

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wow! All this talk about you being the resurrection of Harley is bull, IMO...you're obviously DD 😏

honestly i'm getting tired of hearing about this harley person and if you are talking about the ddhm guy, thats definitely not me lol

• Haha 1