Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

58 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

walking about the apartment naked oh how times have changed, when do we get her see her using toys on herself and doing a leora 

She doesn't seem to do that very much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@darkman
"if it was a candle I picked it up because of the voice , they were talking about the town of martina , who surprised me because she said the name , a town with only 6000 inhabitants in winter . They talked about how Martina has remade her life thanks to RLF, they commented that all her friends called her a WHORE, for this. Martina said that her father is in a 5-star hotel with expenses paid, (prison) I do not know the reason, they also talked about Martina's brother who seems not to be on the right path, Candela encouraged Martina by telling her that what she has achieved is not It has not been easy, exposing your intimate life for 5 years is not something easy. 

In another cut after fucking Alberto this afternoon, they talked about last night's party, I don't know if they were serious or ironic, but it seems that yesterday there was a threesome, Alberto, Martina and another girl, Alberto says verbatim ( Of the three hours we were fucking, one was up the ass, to which Martina replies, I didn't know about that, and Alberto tells her, you were very drunk, I repeat, I couldn't tell if it was serious or they were joking, but to say it has said it."

"he names lucia, but i think it's a pseudonym that martina uses for threesomes, elena didn't hear anything, i haven't seen everything either, just a piece."

"It seems that yesterday they did cruising in an outdoor park, 3 hours fucking. It is possible that Martina uses the pseudonym of Lucia for these cases."

According to my Spanish friend, there was no threesome.  Martina and Alberto went to a park for three hours after returning from Gina's party, just the two of them, where they had sex like rabbits, inluding anal.  No one else was there.

It seems the basis your threesome interpretation is the name "Lucia".  This is an alternative name that Alberto sometimes calls Martina, and one that he's called her since they met.  It's not a pseudonym for threesomes or dogging or anything else like that.

Here is a Replay link to another conversation.  Unfortunately, there is only about two hours left before it disappears from Replay.  Here Martina and Alberto tell the two guys about when they met and started dating, and also about the name "Lucia" that Alberto sometimes uses for Martina.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_1?ts=1655310978&from=share

• Upvote 6

53 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

@darkman
"if it was a candle I picked it up because of the voice , they were talking about the town of martina , who surprised me because she said the name , a town with only 6000 inhabitants in winter . They talked about how Martina has remade her life thanks to RLF, they commented that all her friends called her a WHORE, for this. Martina said that her father is in a 5-star hotel with expenses paid, (prison) I do not know the reason, they also talked about Martina's brother who seems not to be on the right path, Candela encouraged Martina by telling her that what she has achieved is not It has not been easy, exposing your intimate life for 5 years is not something easy. 

In another cut after fucking Alberto this afternoon, they talked about last night's party, I don't know if they were serious or ironic, but it seems that yesterday there was a threesome, Alberto, Martina and another girl, Alberto says verbatim ( Of the three hours we were fucking, one was up the ass, to which Martina replies, I didn't know about that, and Alberto tells her, you were very drunk, I repeat, I couldn't tell if it was serious or they were joking, but to say it has said it."

"he names lucia, but i think it's a pseudonym that martina uses for threesomes, elena didn't hear anything, i haven't seen everything either, just a piece."

"It seems that yesterday they did cruising in an outdoor park, 3 hours fucking. It is possible that Martina uses the pseudonym of Lucia for these cases."

According to my Spanish friend, there was no threesome.  Martina and Alberto went to a park for three hours after returning from Gina's party, just the two of them, where they had sex like rabbits, inluding anal.  No one else was there.

It seems the basis your threesome interpretation is the name "Lucia".  This is an alternative name that Alberto sometimes calls Martina, and one that he's called her since they met.  It's not a pseudonym for threesomes or dogging or anything else like that.

Here is a Replay link to another conversation.  Unfortunately, there is only about two hours left before it disappears from Replay.  Here Martina and Alberto tell the two guys about when they met and started dating, and also about the name "Lucia" that Alberto sometimes uses for Martina.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/05_1?ts=1655310978&from=share

the part 'when they met and ...' is very interesting. I always wonder how they met.

1 hour ago, DWI said:

And Martina topless now at the pool with Nelly.

funny, some here tell us that they are not meeting even if there is the video proof. Like a lot of people, they live in an alternative life it's more frequent today and it's unfortunate. In those case, these people are of no use to the human evolution of society, it's still serious and sad. We find them in the general population but unfortunately at all levels of government management, there is no lack of example as today in Russia and the US.

But after all, I'm happy for Martina and Nelly, all they invest in love and not to hate others.

Have fun ! Big kiss !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina and Nelly seem to be eavesdropping and peeping at neighbors.

No, they look at the installation of "camarads" cam at neighbors, it must be a district of real life cam around LOL  

• Sad 1