Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #5

Pete1960

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Paul is enjoying the free ride.  Leora is paying for everything so far since he has arrived.  :biggrin:

That pussy does quite well fo itself. But I will say she is looking cute right now sleeping. Very angelic

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jugghead said:

That pussy does quite well fo itself. But I will say she is looking cute right now sleeping. Very angelic

Say what anyone will, Paul has it MADE!  She provides, fixes his food, baths him and if he feels like it, she swallows his cum or he fucks her and cums inside her then goes to be on the computer or sleeps. Made in the shade. Lucky bastard he is.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Say what anyone will, Paul has it MADE!  She provides, fixes his food, baths him and if he feels like it, she swallows his cum or he fucks her and cums inside her then goes to be on the computer or sleeps. Made in the shade. Lucky bastard he is.

Or so it seems. But all is not as it seems I imagine. He is having to dance to her fiddle.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Life of the Promised Land  :biggrin:

I wonder if Paul's chronically runny nose might not be her feather comforter. My wife loves them but they kill me. Snotty nose in 5 minutes due to allergies.  Leora if you read this, put the comforter in the closet for a week and I bet your man's nose will stop running.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Good Morning  

great monday everyone
good work

27/06/2022 27/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Happy Mondays Beach GIF by Yevbel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

great monday everyone
good work

27/06/2022 27/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Happy Mondays Beach GIF by Yevbel

Hello Pulo filipe and all the CC members 😊 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I disagree with one of the terms of reference. Referring to someone as an exhibitionist who may actually be so is one thing, but to include referencing someone as something such as a whore of which they are not nor have ever been, is certainly another thing altogether, and it is another thing of which I do not agree with since I am well aware enough of a substantial part of that individual's life to know better.

That's just other people's thoughts that I reported in my post. I don't think Leora is a bad girl, but seeing her do certain things in front of the cameras almost exactly (if not exactly all) what is written here by people who have 0 consideration for her as a human being and do nothing but treat her as a sex toy, it is normal for someone to think this of her.

This is why Slip resented Leora's actions and deep down I understand it. Slip and GAG have done an excellent job of allowing us to understand or have at least an idea of what is going on in the apartment and Leora prefers to reward or decide to consider more people who treat her as an object or who have speculated about her without remorse rather than being grateful to people like Slip who indirectly help her clean up her image.

• Upvote 7