Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #5

Pete1960

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Eva's barking has got to start pissing off the neighbors who are used to quiet.  Not Eva's fault as she's been allowed to do it since day one but the neighbors won't care who is to blame.

I'd be knocking on the manager's door (if I lived in an apartment which I would never ever do). Having a yard and a pet door is something you can't do without.

Leave the TV on Animal Planet or something for her. Think of the neighbors who don't love Eva as you do, Leora and Paul.

Dare you to have a pet door with raccoons in your part of utopia  !!😂  It has been posted that pets are allowed in restaurants. Perhaps the residents of Prague are more tolerant of pets , than they are in your perfect world !!!😕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

Dare you to have a pet door with raccoons in your part of utopia  !!😂  It has been posted that pets are allowed in restaurants. Perhaps the residents of Prague are more tolerant of pets , than they are in your perfect world !!!😕

The raccoons are afraid of the dogs.  High fenced yard keeps them out.  Noisy dogs aren't as big a problem in the country. Still, we taught ours to not bark unless their is a *good reason. (* Followed by the sound of a shotgun racking)   💥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And so to the several people who i've talked about this with in PM.

Remember when i said a few weeks ago, to watch out for something happening, because if it does it will.....?? 

Well, it's just happened. What does that say eh?

Therefore, that's the last you'll hear from me here. I'm not being taken for a fucking mug.

You know, I'd be sorry if you left because of Leora and her senseless actions.

Unfortunately this is just the umpteenth confirmation that Leora likes to be treated badly. The more you treat her as an exhibitionist whore, the more awards she gives to those who look at her, thus giving reason to those who consider her only an exhibitionist. If Leora prefers this, no problem but then she shouldn't complain if people always and only think badly of her on CC, because she herself gives rise to gossips, to speculations.

For me you shouldn't go away but keep writing on CC not to defend Leora (apparently she doesn't need it and doesn't want anyone to write down what's really going on in the apartment) but to shed some light on what's going on in the apartment. There are few people on CC willing to do this efficiently.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Y así a las varias personas con las que he hablado de esto en PM.

¿Recuerdas cuando dije hace unas semanas, que estuvieran atentos a que algo sucediera, porque si sucede, lo hará...? 

Bueno, acaba de suceder. ¿Qué dice eso eh?

Por lo tanto, eso es lo último que escuchará de mí aquí. No me toman por un maldito idiota.

no entiendo lo que quiere decir

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

The raccoons are afraid of the dogs.  High fenced yard keeps them out.  Noisy dogs aren't as big a problem in the country. Still, we taught ours to not bark unless their is a *good reason. (* Followed by the sound of a shotgun racking)   💥

I can tell that by your reply, that you have never had the opportunity to have your coon hounds seriously hurt by a grown raccoon. Nor have you made a high enough fence to match their natural habitat. That being high up in trees. Keep talking about that which you know little of. Your credibility is waning !!🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

You know, I'd be sorry if you left because of Leora and her senseless actions.

Unfortunately this is just the umpteenth confirmation that Leora likes to be treated badly. The more you treat her as an exhibitionist whore, the more awards she gives to those who look at her, thus giving reason to those who consider her only an exhibitionist. If Leora prefers this, no problem but then she shouldn't complain if people always and only think badly of her on CC, because she herself gives rise to gossips, to speculations.

For me you shouldn't go away but keep writing on CC not to defend Leora (apparently she doesn't need it and doesn't want anyone to write down what's really going on in the apartment) but to shed some light on what's going on in the apartment. There are few people on CC willing to do this efficiently.

I disagree with one of the terms of reference. Referring to someone as an exhibitionist who may actually be so is one thing, but to include referencing someone as something such as a whore of which they are not nor have ever been, is certainly another thing altogether, and it is another thing of which I do not agree with since I am well aware enough of a substantial part of that individual's life to know better.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, scutus said:

I can tell that by your reply, that you have never had the opportunity to have your coon hounds seriously hurt by a grown raccoon. Nor have you made a high enough fence to match their natural habitat. That being high up in trees. Keep talking about that which you know little of. Your credibility is waning !!🤣

I wouldn't screw with a raccoon.  They can climb a fence no problem but it's easier to go screw around in the neighbors' yards rather than contend with my dogs.  I worry about rabies more. We had an 8' cougar in the neighbors front yard Hope you took care of the raccoons.  recently. The eagles are a big problem with small pets.

Some dogs have no problem with them. A Wolfhound will kill a wolf no problem. I hope your coon hounds have recovered.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I disagree with your reference of an exhibitionist where. Referring to someone as an exhibitionist who may actually be so is one thing, but to include referencing someone as something such as a whore of which they are certainly not nor ever have been, is something altogether another thing of which I certainly do not agree with.

Since the subject has been brought up, does anyone recall when Leora first said exposing herself excited her? Think it came as a surprise to her but she really does love being watched. I personally love the times she plays directly to the camera when masturbating. Makes it more personal.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora and Paul at home 

went shopping for food and products 

Goodnight 

Paul is enjoying the free ride.  Leora is paying for everything so far since he has arrived.  :biggrin:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3