Carla & Yanai 2022 #1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Hope they fuck uncovered.

we have only one poor camera for the couch so uncovered or not it will be hard to see very well

this is why  i hate the cameras set up in the living room

the couch deserve minimum another camera

3 minutes ago, switch said:

we have only one poor camera for the couch so uncovered or not it will be hard to see very well

I agree. B6 and B5 have the worst room layout for cameras. But the B6' cam 3 is good to watch them fucking.

4 minutes ago, switch said:

Even the shower should have another camera as sometimes when they shower they face the wall and all you is their back.

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I agree. B6 and B5 have the worst room layout for cameras. But the B6' cam 3 is good to watch them fucking.

depend on what position they are fucking but for see well her pussy or her ass during the sex on the couch i wish you good luck

the other living room cameras are too far from the couch for see well

16 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Even the shower should have another camera as sometimes when they shower they face the wall and all you is their back.

Shower cams in B7 are the best example... These must be the worst shower cams I've seen so far

• Like 1

I don’t know if others have noticed or it is a wrong seeing by my side ( perhaps it has been mentioned so I apologize in advance ) but it looks like Yanai ,at least during this stay and since they rejoined , isn’t spending mucin time in the apartment . I don’t know if it has to do with his real life job or any obligations , but there haven’t been many times that there has been a full let’s say week with them being at home . I don’t say that the relationship is bad or anything like this , Carla and Yanai continue being an excellent idea to have them on screen but it just feels like Yanai is also committed  to other  things during this period and can’t be in the apartment for long periods ( if I remember correctly , it has been mentioned that he is a father , so even this at this period plays its role ) .Anyway , as long as we get the lovely guests and soon to be seeing a lot lot lot more , it is all great 😊 

• Like 1