B1 - General Topic 2022 #24 (June)

Just now, Apooes said:

But he might be Albanian. Look at the tattoo on the right leg it's a Albanian eagle. He might be from Kosovo, Albania, North Macedonia even might be Turkey. Because he's accent is too similar 

He may well be an Albanian but he is not the Albanian who was the first guy Marlene hooked up with.

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Does Esmi know that there is a guy in Marlene's room?

She's on her bed in underwear with the door open.

She know. She must have heard their noices. By the way, Esmi looks very tired and sick. hopefully recovered soon

37 minutes ago, Apooes said:

She know. She must have heard their noices. By the way, Esmi looks very tired and sick. hopefully recovered soon

I now I remembered that she walked around the apartment when she came together with Marlene, Lilith and that guy. He even showed his dick to Esmi while she was in the Laundry. She looked away and laughed.  

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I now I remembered that she walked around the apartment when she came together with Marlene, Lilith and that guy. He even showed his dick to Esmi while she was in the Laundry. She looked away and laughed.  

Decides Terrence Howard GIF

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Sergio said:

this time Marlene decided that her job, she could stay in her bed longer, perhaps she will become the father of her children

? is it possible that some of these her/she's are his/he's