B7 - General Topic 2022 #7 (June / July)

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

There's Monica and maybe Zaba since the first guy that she had sex on cam was older. 😂

Monica can have any guy she wants whenever  she wants … During her last stay she had lots of fun , even with two guys on cameras and the at that time famous “ GoT “ guy who really liked her but she was just cuddle and hugs  and whatever with him on cameras , in general Monica is a very sexual person and I believe she has quite some guys in Barcelona but this stay can be described as the worse so far .. the master bedroom is exactly disappointing working as when Tweety and Holly were inhabiting it … Monica needs space to have her moments , she will masturbate for hours when  she wishes and feels to  , in general she looks not happy or without passion to say better during  her  current stay … Zabava is Zabava , anything can be expected somehow but for sure there are reasons she’s not showing much …

21 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Mehr Jungs ... weniger Subs. Weiter so RLC ... lol

Zum Glück aber nicht noch ein weiteres Hetero-Paar ! Selbst das lesbische Paar bei RLC  ist ja nun nicht gerade der Brüller. Dieser Sommer scheint wirklich die " Saure-Gurken-Zeit" zu sein. Vielleicht haben aber andere besser in Frage kommende Mädchen anderswo ein Betätigungsfeld mit größerer finanzieller Ausbeute gefunden. Das wäre dann aber, längerfristig gesehen , aus verschiedenen Gründen eine Gefahr für des Konzept von RLC.

2 minutes ago, switch said:

RLC want absolutely continue in the guy direction for this villa

RLC has no idea of the male female dynamic,as we have seen so far.  Males will hook up with ONE female and she will not allow him to wander any further without protest.  The idea that some guy is going to move in and endlessly fuck every female is a "pseudo" fantasy. 

He will hook up once, might try twice and that will be it...the other females will gang up and ostricise him if he tries to go further.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, swordfish said:

The sossage lovers will be pleased   FFS

Another prick , nice but dim Tim for the sossage lovers FFS!!!!!!

It's funny everyone giving out about male guys because you all fail to realise you are actually disrespecting yourselves in the process i'm assuming everyone here is a guy so if you disrespect one you disrespect all the guys in the world.

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It's funny everyone giving out about male guys because you all fail to realise you are actually disrespecting yourselves in the process i'm assuming everyone here is a guy so if you disrespect one you disrespect all the guys in the world.

At least I don't see us as a collective. 😉

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Most of the subscribers are male and I believe have no interest in looking at guys. It was said yesterday that RLC rejected girls that wanted to come back to the project and when they have empty beds and current participants that don't do anything, it makes no sense to turn down girls who want to rejoin. Right now they have a very expensive B7 villa with a cast nobody is interested in, and for that money they could have opened 2-3 new 2 bedroom apartments with new girls or new couples, and that would have been far better for us paying subscribers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

RLC has no idea of the male female dynamic,as we have seen so far.  Males will hook up with ONE female and she will not allow him to wander any further without protest.  The idea that some guy is going to move in and endlessly fuck every female is a "pseudo" fantasy. 

He will hook up once, might try twice and that will be it...the other females will gang up and ostricise him if he tries to go further.

we see the result with Samson right now, Loraine play with him sometimes more for the audimat than other things and that's all it's boring he should try with another girl but with this casting i think it's dead now, the other girls are not interested by him

the idea of RLC  to bring single guy in B7 it's to form a couple with another girl in B4

I am not convinced with what RLC doing with this new villa

37 minutes ago, switch said:

we see the result with Samson right now, Loraine play with him sometimes more for the audimat than other things and that's all it's boring he should try with another girl but with this casting i think it's dead now, the other girls are not interested by him

the idea of RLC  to bring single guy in B7 it's to form a couple with another girl in B4

I am not convinced with what RLC doing with this new villa

He knows very well that Loraine has her grip on him, weather she wants him or not.  He is taken and no other girl will have him now.  Loraine has pissed her phearmones all over this guy and he is damaged goods as far as the "project" goes.  RLC has fucked this up royally and continues to do so.  

• Like 1