Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I am so behind.  Lots to unpack today.   But thought #1 top of mind:  Martina’s biggest frustration with Alberto was the ni ni concern.  What was he doing with his life?  Well he’s working on that and he has a job now.  Good for him.  What has Martina done to recognize that the love of her life (that’s the inner Deepdave in me talking) is making progress to improve his lot in life?  It does not seem to make her happier about Alberto.  Maybe she sucks him a bit harder now, who knows.  And it is lonely during the day when he is not around.  Be careful what you ask for.  But that would make the evenings more important to them as a couple … need to optimize the time alone.  Is that happening?  Doesn’t look like it.  Has she curbed her partying?  Note I am asking if she curbed partying and not off-cam sex in deference to my friend Deep.

Where is @girlsfun2 … I hope she is getting laid.  She’s been pretty quiet.

i hope you are getting laid lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree with this theory.  BUT what is the relationship now?

by the way, you make some incredible posts on this forum but they are all primarily on the martina threads.  what's up with that?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

This has been a toxic relationship for a long time.

I think this is too strong of a description Berty.  I do believe they are very very fond of each other.  They love each other.  But are they “in love” with each other?

We all, I think, have been in relationships where you look at our partner and ask ourselves and each other “what are we doing?”.  “where is this going?”

I think Martina and Alberto are in this place.  He’s now working his ass off and he comes home and she goes out and parties.  This can’t be good.

People can tolerate mediocre relationships for a long time.  And this is much better than mediocre.  They are fond of each other and the sex is above average.   

But it could all crumble instantly if one of them finds someone who lights their fire.

Just now, JenniferMom said:

They love each other.  But are they “in love” with each other?

We all, I think, have been in relationships where you look at our partner and ask ourselves and each other “what are we doing?”.  “where is this going?”

I think Martina and Alberto are in this place.  He’s now working his ass off and he comes home and she goes out and parties.  This can’t be good.

People can tolerate mediocre relationships for a long time.  And this is much better than mediocre.  They are fond of each other and the sex is above average.   

But it could all crumble instantly if one of them finds someone who lights their fire.

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

They love each other.  But are they “in love” with each other?

even if for some reason they have an open relationship which i firmly believe they don't or else there would be some indication of that on alberto's end and from what i've seen and read since joining this forum, there isn't any.

i would say they love each other like a person loves a friend.  a friend with benefits in this case.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

by the way, you make some incredible posts on this forum but they are all primarily on the martina threads.  what's up with that?

Brilliant question Frank!  Thank you so much.

(1) I joined at the beginning of Martina/Nelly and I fell in love with her.  I am not ashamed to admit this. I am consumed by her.  I try to wean myself but every time I hear she is going out to party … my heartstrings are pulled.

(2) It takes time to participate here in the manner that I do.  It takes time to translate.  It takes time to observe carefully like @philo and @chuck206 do.  They see things we do not see.  So second answer to your question is time.  I don’t have time to observe and form opinions on the other cast members.  I have commented on Masha, Eva, and Holly … my top 3 after Martina.

(3) I like to argue.  My parents told me that was my downfall. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

even if for some reason they have an open relationship which i firmly believe they don't or else there would be some indication of that on alberto's end and from what i've seen and read since joining this forum, there isn't any.

Just because we don’t see Alberto fucking other people doesn’t mean the relationship isn’t open.

First, it’s Alberto.  Where do you guys rank Alberto with all the other cast members?  On decency he is near the top.  But in terms of attractiveness to women, where does he fall?  When I think of RLC guys who I would place lower than Alberto, I think of Fior and Daniel.

By definition the relationship is open if Alberto was OK with the Nelly fling.

Edited by JenniferMom
Changed LOSER to LOWER.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Brilliant question Frank!  Thank you so much.

(1) I joined at the beginning of Martina/Nelly and I fell in love with her.  I am not ashamed to admit this. I am consumed by her.  I try to wean myself but every time I hear she is going out to party … my heartstrings are pulled.

(2) It takes time to participate here in the manner that I do.  It takes time to translate.  It takes time to observe carefully like @philo and @chuck206 do.  They see things we do not see.  So second answer to your question is time.  I don’t have time to observe and form opinions on the other cast members.  I have commented on Masha, Eva, and Holly … my top 3 after Martina.

(3) I like to argue.  My parents told me that was my downfall. 

there is nothing wrong with you falling in love with an inanimate person on the internet i guess nor should you be ashamed to admit it.  being consumed by her kind of scares me a little though lol.

time is something you and i don't have, i work 6 days a week and that's why i am glad i found this forum cuz it really cuts down on searching for anything that happens while i'm at work on replay.  that's why i pointed out johnny@#$% and thanked him for the links he posts all the time, and thank you to thinga69 and others that post those links.

there is nothing wrong with a laid back argument!

• Like 1