Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

11 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

If guys can use dogs as "chick magnets," why shouldn't Martina use Taco as a "guy magnet?"

Hold it... who's to say that Martina isn't using Taco as a CHICK magnet too??  😜

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, darkman said:

translate everything and also that it is understood, it is quite complicated, just to say that the discussion begins with martina's weekend outing to a festival, and as a result of that all the dirty laundry comes out, the relationship with nelly between them, and some martina's horns from years ago with a friend of alberto. she wants to go to a festival and he wants her to go with him the next day, and she says no.

Thanks darkman for the translation. Not really a big deal...just a couple's spat.

15 minutes ago, DWI said:

Thanks darkman for the translation. Not really a big deal...just a couple's spat.

yeah another one seems to happen a lot recently I think when's she's at home all day she's got to much to think about the wheels in her brain are working overtime 

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

He just kissed her on the head.  Somehow, I don't think it has anything to do with THEIR relationship.  I think this is a side matter she is frustrated about.  Just a guess.

Not knowing where her mouth has been I wouldn't kiss it either.  :biggrin:

• Haha 7

What happened to the " Martina and Alberto care for each other and have a relationship that works for them, Alberto being tolerant and accepting of Martina's ..... outings" ?  💕  

Decision to make :  go to festival with friends, or go to festival with Alberto, what to choose? Decision made, Friday night, Martina is out and about, and Alberto is home alone.   💔

• Sad 2

4 minuten geleden, chuck206 zei:

Wat is er gebeurd met de " Martina en Alberto is tolerant en heeft Martina's ..... uitstapjes" ?    

Beslissing om te maken :   ga naar het festival met vrienden, of ga naar het festival met Alberto, wat te kiezen? Beslissing genomen, vrijdagavond, Martina is op pad en Alberto is alleen thuis.   

Is de relatie tussen Martina en Alberto nep?

Eindelijk vernemen we iets uit haar verleden.

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

¿Qué pasó con "Martina y Alberto se cuidan y tienen una relación que les funciona, siendo Alberto tolerante y aceptando las .....salidas de Martina"?  💕  

Decisión a tomar :   ir al festival con amigos, o ir al festival con Alberto, ¿qué elegir? Decisión tomada, viernes por la noche, Martina está fuera y Alberto está solo en casa.   💔

las personas toxicas , psicopatas , narcisistas , etc etc . SIEMPRE FIJATE EN QUE HACEN , NO QUE DICEN . eso los delata .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Is de relatie tussen Martina en Alberto nep?

Eindelijk vernemen we iets uit haar verleden.

hace 5 años martino dejo a alberto , se fue con un amigo de el ( alberto ) luego ella volvio pidiendo perdon , en españa hay un refran que dice ; quien sabe hacer un cesto sabe hacer 100 .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DWI said:

Thanks Darkman or this interesting information.
What do you know regarding the case "and some martina's horns from years ago with a friend of alberto" ?
My impression is that Alberto has been unhappy about the whole situation for a long time. But he is caught in the circumstances and his helplessness.
This has been a toxic relationship for a long time.

5 hours ago, darkman said:

the problem is that she ended up leaving him, in my opinion, even though she is younger, she is at a disadvantage, the reproductive peak of a woman is 35, a man all his life, look at men who are 40 or 50 years old, gray-haired, attractive, interesting , but if her social and economic position is good , if we talk about an average woman , as is the case of martina , her value is granted , by age and pussy , once that reaches its expiration date or expiration date . preferential consumption , the blackmail is over .

only time will tell the untold story

2 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Is the relationship between Martina and Alberto fake?

Finally we learn something from her past.

i believe it all started as a friends with benefits arrangement for a spot on rlc and it has grown into something else with time.

4 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

yeah another one seems to happen a lot recently I think when's she's at home all day she's got to much to think about the wheels in her brain are working overtime 

I am so behind.  Lots to unpack today.   But thought #1 top of mind:  Martina’s biggest frustration with Alberto was the ni ni concern.  What was he doing with his life?  Well he’s working on that and he has a job now.  Good for him.  What has Martina done to recognize that the love of her life (that’s the inner Deepdave in me talking) is making progress to improve his lot in life?  It does not seem to make her happier about Alberto.  Maybe she sucks him a bit harder now, who knows.  And it is lonely during the day when he is not around.  Be careful what you ask for.  But that would make the evenings more important to them as a couple … need to optimize the time alone.  Is that happening?  Doesn’t look like it.  Has she curbed her partying?  Note I am asking if she curbed partying and not off-cam sex in deference to my friend Deep.

Where is @girlsfun2 … I hope she is getting laid.  She’s been pretty quiet.

• Like 1