Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

On 7/27/2022 at 11:30 AM, Pete1960 said:

So are you saying she should become a high class prostitute and target extremely wealthy gentlemen ..... ala Pretty Woman

That district is roughly halfway between B2 & B4/B7 (which are about an hour apart)

Sorry, I didn't mean "she should become a high class prostitute" but she should try to live in a completely different environment where she could meet men who can offer her a lot, she also has a lot to offer. This has little to do with sex.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Lo siento, no quise decir "debería convertirse en una prostituta de clase alta", sino que debería tratar de vivir en un entorno completamente diferente donde pudiera conocer hombres que puedan ofrecerle mucho, ella también tiene mucho que ofrecer. Esto tiene poco que ver con el sexo.

aparte del coño y la edad , ¿ que cosas tiene que ofrecer martina a un hombre , digamos de posicion buena ? que el ya no tenga , me gustaria saberlo ? ¿ a usted le gustaria una martina para esposa de su hijo ? .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, darkman said:

aparte del coño y la edad , ¿ que cosas tiene que ofrecer martina a un hombre , digamos de posicion buena ? que el ya no tenga , me gustaria saberlo ? ¿ a usted le gustaria una martina para esposa de su hijo ? .

Thanks for the note. You got me. Daughter in law? No.
No matter how, she has to get out of her life circumstances, her weird friends, the Russian women and so on.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Why do you get involved in this forum.  I think it's fun that we both have moral problems.  But the difference is that our moral problem is not a problem.  It is entertainment.  Martina and Alberto are entertainers.  But I believe that despite what I have said about them, they do love each other and they do have a goal in life.  They will be gone form RLC soon because they will not need to entertain us any longer.  They know exactly what they are doing.  Wish them luck for their future because they will be successful together without us.

I am involved in this forum because it is a distraction from the doldrums of everyday life.  Perhaps too I am challenged by trying to follow your convoluted logic.  For example , we both have moral problems?  Then the next sentence is we don't have moral problems?  Which is it?

I don't disagree with anything you have said.  Of course Martina and Alberto love each other and are very close.  Yes someday they will leave RLC.  All of this is fine.

To me the critical question is whether or not Martina is having sex beyond Alberto.  Forget about morals and emotions, this is pretty much a fact-based question.  You seem to think the answer to this is NO.  In fact, you are rather convinced of this.   I and others here are not convinced.  This is truly is a question where we may have to agree to disagree.  Note that I am not saying she is having sex with someone else other than Alberto.  I simply don't know for a fact.  But the circumstantial evidence is damning IMHO.

Again, strip away the moral conversation and the emotions.  If she is NOT having sex beyond Alberto, good for her.  If she IS having sex beyond Alberto, good for her.  I simply do not care because she is a strong woman and she is doing what is in her best interest, regardless.

Some might wonder why the obsession over this and perhaps they have a point.  I would say I am not obsessed over whether Martina is having sex without Alberto.  But perhaps I do have an obsession ... and unhealthy one at that.  Perhaps I am more obsessed over why you think it is not happening.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Does anyone know when or if Martina will be returning to school? It seems with all I have read about the family financial concern, there has not been much discussion on her return to school. I hope she does not risk school priority. I would also think with Alberto working that it should help the family financial assistance situation and relieve her the stress.  

Drugs, Sex and Money seem to the origin of utmost troubles for too many.  

Also, is there planning for her and Alberto to take a trip with Taco while still on summer break or will it be with one of the other friends. Is there perhaps planning for a back-to-school party. I have not read there is a party on the horizon but thought I would ask if anyone had knowledge of one 

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I am involved in this forum because it is a distraction from the doldrums of everyday life.  Perhaps too I am challenged by trying to follow your convoluted logic.  For example , we both have moral problems?  Then the next sentence is we don't have moral problems?  Which is it?

I don't disagree with anything you have said.  Of course Martina and Alberto love each other and are very close.  Yes someday they will leave RLC.  All of this is fine.

To me the critical question is whether or not Martina is having sex beyond Alberto.  Forget about morals and emotions, this is pretty much a fact-based question.  You seem to think the answer to this is NO.  In fact, you are rather convinced of this.   I and others here are not convinced.  This is truly is a question where we may have to agree to disagree.  Note that I am not saying she is having sex with someone else other than Alberto.  I simply don't know for a fact.  But the circumstantial evidence is damning IMHO.

Again, strip away the moral conversation and the emotions.  If she is NOT having sex beyond Alberto, good for her.  If she IS having sex beyond Alberto, good for her.  I simply do not care because she is a strong woman and she is doing what is in her best interest, regardless.

Some might wonder why the obsession over this and perhaps they have a point.  I would say I am not obsessed over whether Martina is having sex without Alberto.  But perhaps I do have an obsession ... and unhealthy one at that.  Perhaps I am more obsessed over why you think it is not happening.

My point is that there are certian contributors to the forum who consider Martina as immoral because she is bi-sexual and she, according to them, cheats on Alberto.  My further point is that these contributors are immoral becasue they are both voyeurs on RLC and therefore themselves are immoral.

Jen - I neither think that you or I are immoral.  We do not condemn Martina and Alberto for their lifestyle.  It is their's to choose and be happy.  If Alberto is not upset about Martina's friendship with Nelly and is aware of this friendship (whether sexual or not) it is not cheating.  Bogdan, on the other hand, did not want them to continue to have a sexual relationship and if Nelly persisted with a sexual relationship then it would be cheating.

Secondly, I have not indicated that Martina is not be having other sexual activities wih othe women.  If she is, Alberto would be OK with them if he were aware of them.  But I believe that he would not be happy if she had sex with another man.  If she did, that would be cheating. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Sorry, I didn't mean "she should become a high class prostitute" but she should try to live in a completely different environment where she could meet men who can offer her a lot, she also has a lot to offer. This has little to do with sex.

You were the one who made the Pretty Woman comparison

13 hours ago, yelt said:

Does anyone know when or if Martina will be returning to school? It seems with all I have read about the family financial concern, there has not been much discussion on her return to school. I hope she does not risk school priority. I would also think with Alberto working that it should help the family financial assistance situation and relieve her the stress.  

Drugs, Sex and Money seem to the origin of utmost troubles for too many.  

Also, is there planning for her and Alberto to take a trip with Taco while still on summer break or will it be with one of the other friends. Is there perhaps planning for a back-to-school party. I have not read there is a party on the horizon but thought I would ask if anyone had knowledge of one 

Like last year mid of September.

• Thanks 1