Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Just because we don’t see Alberto fucking other people doesn’t mean the relationship isn’t open.

First, it’s Alberto.  Where do you guys rank Alberto with all the other cast members?  On decency he is near the top.  But in terms of attractiveness to women, where does he fall?  When I think of RLC guys who I would place loser than Alberto, I think of Fior and Daniel.

By definition the relationship is open if Alberto was OK with the Nelly fling.

very true, nobody see's him fucking other people but it just seems to me if it was an open relationship it would be seen, i could be wrong.

i think alberto is too good for martina!  looks of a person is highly over rated in my opinion.  what comes from the heart is what matters to me.  he's not a bad looking guy and personally i think he's right up there with most of the rest of them for his age.

i never saw the nelly fling you speak of and to me that doesn't mean that the relationship is open.  why isn't there other people brought in front of the cameras for sexual relations if it's an open relationship?  i don't get it apparently!

Martina n'est qu'une petite salope manipulatrice qui prend les gens pour des cons. Il est grand temps qu'Alberto tape du poing sur la table et lui mette les points sur les I. Je ne peux tout simplement plus la supporter. Ennuyeuse, raide, elle ne sait que dormir. Elle se prend pour une bonne danseuse mais ne sait pas danser. Au pieu, elle est très médiocre. Inintéressante sur toute la ligne. Qu'elle dégage une fois pour toutes. Alberto, tu perds ton temps avec cette poufiasse, il est temps que tu penses à toi sinon tu risques de ne pas t'en sortir avec cette pseudo femme qui te prend pour son joujou.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, chema said:

Martina is just a manipulative little slut who takes people for idiots. It's high time Alberto banged his fist on the table and dotted her I's. I just couldn't take it anymore. Boring, stiff, she only knows how to sleep. She thinks she's a good dancer but doesn't know how to dance. In the end, it is very mediocre. Uninteresting all the way. Let her clear once and for all. Alberto, you're wasting your time with this bitch, it's time you thought of yourself, otherwise you risk not getting by with this pseudo woman who takes you for her toy.  

I detect you're not a Martina fan then?...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, chema said:

Martina n'est qu'une petite salope manipulatrice qui prend les gens pour des cons. Il est grand temps qu'Alberto tape du poing sur la table et lui mette les points sur les I. Je ne peux tout simplement plus la supporter. Ennuyeuse, raide, elle ne sait que dormir. Elle se prend pour une bonne danseuse mais ne sait pas danser. Au pieu, elle est très médiocre. Inintéressante sur toute la ligne. Qu'elle dégage une fois pour toutes. Alberto, tu perds ton temps avec cette poufiasse, il est temps que tu penses à toi sinon tu risques de ne pas t'en sortir avec cette pseudo femme qui te prend pour son joujou.  

Wow - you have a real hate on for Martina.  If I didn't know better you sound like a person who use to be a very good friend of hers and is no longer and now you miss her.

Wow - vous avez une vraie haine pour Martina. Si je ne te connaissais pas mieux, tu ressembles à une personne qui était une très
 bonne amie à elle et qui ne l'est plus et maintenant elle te manque.

@Deepdave comment peux-tu me connaitre mieux, puisque tu ne me connais pas du tout. Non je ne suis pas un ami de cette chose, je ne vois que ce qu'elle est vraiment. C'est mon avis et tu as le droit de ne pas partager mon opinion. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, chema said:

@Deepdave comment peux-tu me connaitre mieux, puisque tu ne me connais pas du tout. Non je ne suis pas un ami de cette chose, je ne vois que ce qu'elle est vraiment. C'est mon avis et tu as le droit de ne pas partager mon opinion. 

Your hate is so unnaturally strong.  Good luck with your bad feeling.

Notre haine est si anormalement forte. Bonne chance avec votre mauvais pressentiment.

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i never saw the nelly fling you speak of and to me that doesn't mean that the relationship is open.  why isn't there other people brought in front of the cameras for sexual relations if it's an open relationship?  i don't get it apparently!

You bring up a good point.  Clearly we do not know for a fact whether the relationship is open.  By this I mean they both agree that they are not exclusive to each other and can take other lovers.  We don’t know what they have agreed to relative to their relationship.  We have seen Martina have a sexual affair on-cam with Nelly.  

What has caused me to be skeptical is her all night partying.  But we simply do not know.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Just because we don’t see Alberto fucking other people doesn’t mean the relationship isn’t open.

First, it’s Alberto.  Where do you guys rank Alberto with all the other cast members?  On decency he is near the top.  But in terms of attractiveness to women, where does he fall?  When I think of RLC guys who I would place loser than Alberto, I think of Fior and Daniel.

By definition the relationship is open if Alberto was OK with the Nelly fling.

Alberto is the only one that has acquired an understanding of her, her uncertainties and her previous life.  Perhaps it is time for someone other than him to carry the "Martina" burden.  

Sure, couples argue but with these two it seems to come back to her weekend partying and wanting to be with someone other than Alberto. For Martina it may not mean much to “Love the one you are with”. 

While I’ve heard a great deal of reasons for her weekend fun, speculation as well, No one can tell her what to do nor, should anyone be responsible for what she does other than herself. 

We now know she knows how to cheat on Alberto and like most addicts…. 

If Martina is so unhappy with Alberto, why doesn’t she depart or ask him to leave? Don’t tell me she doesn’t leave because she feels sad for Alberto. Have we learned that a possible reason Alberto did not quickly acquire a job was due to his obligation to “Blackie”. He was there for his dog and took on the responsibility and love of his dog who was ailing until the end.

Unlike Martina who with a relatively young dog, gives the impression she will leave her dog if called upon for her selfish pleasures and for her friends with no problems.  

Well, the relationship is only a "Friends with Benefit" relationship. Right? I've read numerous times Martina has lots of other friends; Friends of the “Male and Female” make up that would love to either take Martina in or move in with her. 

Martina has spent much weekend time, travel time, partying time and whatever else with all her friends, they can all be her next "Friends with Benefit", as I am sure most on the forum would be in line for an interview for that position!  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chema said:

Martina is just a manipulative little slut who takes people for idiots. It's high time Alberto banged his fist on the table and dotted her I's. I just couldn't take it anymore. Boring, stiff, she only knows how to sleep. She thinks she's a good dancer but doesn't know how to dance. In the end, it is very mediocre. Uninteresting all the way. Let her clear once and for all. Alberto, you're wasting your time with this bitch, it's time you thought of yourself, otherwise you risk not getting by with this pseudo woman who takes you for her toy.  

4 hours ago, chema said:

@Deepdave how can you know me better, since you don't know me at all. No I'm not a friend of this thing, I only see what it really is. This is my opinion and you have the right not to share my opinion. 

Now this definitely sounds like Harley

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

sus trabajos que le sirven ademas de para ganar algo extra, para relacionarse, mi opinion es que los consigue a traves de los rusos de rlf, son RTES en el puerto olimpico y sitios muy turisticos discotecas y bares musicales , negocios de inversion rusa , la relacion con nelly, en la cual ella se refleja, esa es la atraccion que siente, (le gustaria ser como nelly) viajar, ver cosas, otros mundos, y al lado de alberto eso es imposible, pero ahora mismo le hace falta, no puede dejarlo, aunque estaria muy bien un apartamento solo con martina y sus amigos, tipo leora, al final, tienen una vida muy diferente del comun de los mortales. El tiempo dirá, pero creo que estamos en la fase final. esa es la atraccion que siente, (le gustaria ser como nelly) viajar, ver cosas, otros mundos, y al lado de alberto eso es imposible, pero ahora mismo le hace falta, no puede dejarlo, aunque estaria muy bien un apartamento solo con Martina y sus amigos, tipo leora, al final tienes una vida muy diferente en la comunidad de los mortales. El tiempo dirá, pero creo que estamos en la fase final. esa es la atraccion que siente, (le gustaria ser como nelly) viajar, ver cosas, otros mundos, y al lado de alberto eso es imposible, pero ahora mismo le hace falta, no puede dejarlo, aunque estaria muy bien un apartamento solo con Martina y sus amigos, tipo leora, al final tienes una vida muy diferente en la comunidad de los mortales. El tiempo dirá, pero creo que estamos en la fase final.

54 minutes ago, darkman said:

sus trabajos que le sirven ademas de para ganar algo extra, para relacionarse, mi opinion es que los consigue a traves de los rusos de rlf, son RTES en el puerto olimpico y sitios muy turisticos discotecas y bares musicales , negocios de inversion rusa , la relacion con nelly, en la cual ella se refleja, esa es la atraccion que siente, (le gustaria ser como nelly) viajar, ver cosas, otros mundos, y al lado de alberto eso es imposible, pero ahora mismo le hace falta, no puede dejarlo, aunque estaria muy bien un apartamento solo con martina y sus amigos, tipo leora, al final, tienen una vida muy diferente del comun de los mortales. El tiempo dirá, pero creo que estamos en la fase final. esa es la atraccion que siente, (le gustaria ser como nelly) viajar, ver cosas, otros mundos, y al lado de alberto eso es imposible, pero ahora mismo le hace falta, no puede dejarlo, aunque estaria muy bien un apartamento solo con Martina y sus amigos, tipo leora, al final tienes una vida muy diferente en la comunidad de los mortales. El tiempo dirá, pero creo que estamos en la fase final. esa es la atraccion que siente, (le gustaria ser como nelly) viajar, ver cosas, otros mundos, y al lado de alberto eso es imposible, pero ahora mismo le hace falta, no puede dejarlo, aunque estaria muy bien un apartamento solo con Martina y sus amigos, tipo leora, al final tienes una vida muy diferente en la comunidad de los mortales. El tiempo dirá, pero creo que estamos en la fase final.

Sorry Darkman.  You must have been a bit tipsy last night.  You repeated yourself at least 3 times - over and over and over.  You also have a Nelly fetish.  Too bad.  Get sober.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2