Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

too funny,i have been reading a shit load of stories over on Reddit how a bunch of these guys have been married to a woman for 20 years and had no idea they been screwing their best friend for 10 years and a couple of their kids are not his,but you guys on here think you know everything about Martina's morals and what she does off cam because of what she comes home and tells Al on cam LOL

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

too funny,i have been reading a shit load of stories over on Reddit how all these guys have been married to a woman for 20 years and had no idea they been screwing their best friend for 10 years,but you guys on here think you know everything about Martina's morals and what she does off cam because of what she comes home and tells Al on cam LOL

So what you are saying is that you can’t trust anyone.  Everyone is a liar.  How do you get through life thinking that everything everyone tells you is a lie?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

So what you are saying is that you can’t trust anyone.  Everyone is a liar.  How do you get through life thinking that everything everyone tells you is a lie?

no just trying to make a point on just how clueless people can be to what reality is when they want to think the best of someone

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

okay i made a point about how a man can live with a woman 20 years and not know she is banging his best friend ,and related that to how these guys on here just know for sure that Martina is a saint off cam and how they could be just as clueless as the 20 year husband was my point

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

okay i made a point about how a man can live with a woman 20 years and not know she is banging his best friend ,and related that to how these guys on here just know for sure that Martina is a saint off cam and how they could be just as clueless as the 20 year husband was my point

You read a story about a man who was cheated on by his wife and automatically assumed that Martina is also a cheater.  There is no doubt that things can happen off-cam that could make you doubt the authenticity of Martina but you can only judge what you can see, not what you make up or fantasize.  You only know about the woman cheating on her husband becasue you have been told that it's happening, otherwise you would never know.  Your point does not hold water and therefore has no applicability here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Everyone is a liar.  How do you get through life thinking that everything everyone tells you is a lie?

Emmett is not saying everyone is a liar, he is just skeptical and doesn’t believe everything he hears.  This is a prudent way to live in my opinion.  How do you get through life believing everything you hear?

34 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

You read a story about a man who was cheated on by his wife and automatically assumed that Martina is also a cheater. 

OMG, by your own definition Martina IS a cheater and she has cheated on Alberto multiple times with Nelly.  This is indisputable.  What is disputable is whether she continues to cheat on Alberto.

If I were you I would stick with your belief that they have an open relationship and if Martina sees someone that she wants to fuck, she has Alberto’s blessing.   I am pretty sure you have said many times here that “their relationship works for them”.  On this, you and I are in complete agreement.

You want us to believe only what we see on cam and what you decide to share with us.  Sorry if I am not going to go along with that.

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

You read a story about a man who was cheated on by his wife and automatically assumed that Martina is also a cheater.  There is no doubt that things can happen off-cam that could make you doubt the authenticity of Martina but you can only judge what you can see, not what you make up or fantasize.  You only know about the woman cheating on her husband becasue you have been told that it's happening, otherwise you would never know.  Your point does not hold water and therefore has no applicability here.

OMG she is a woman that has made a living from having sex on the internet no matter how you might sugar coat it ,and every time i seen her let loose drinking on cam she lost her clothes so i am thinking if she does this on cam what is she doing off cam till 8am coming home with no panties lol

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think only the premium $20 per year members get the names. 

I'm not a premium member and the descriptions on my screen are all still there when my cursor hovers over the 'emoticons'. Maybe it was a brief outage that has since been remedied? Nothing seems to have changed on my screen whatsoever so, premium or no premium, the descriptions are still there as far as I can see.