Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I do believe they are very very fond of each other.  They love each other.  But are they “in love” with each other

I believe she puts up with him for now, yes there maybe love there you do catch a glimpse of it now and then, as for Alberto he cant believe his luck with Martina in somebody that actually wants to have amazing sex with him and rather than lose that she has a free reign to basically do what she wants (and she does)lets face if she goes were not going tune in to the apartment, when he was wondering about with his bits hanging out mmm well that wasn't good. but somethings got to happen or this "relationship" is doomed 

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I am so behind.  Lots to unpack today.   But thought #1 top of mind:  Martina’s biggest frustration with Alberto was the ni ni concern.  What was he doing with his life?  Well he’s working on that and he has a job now.  Good for him.  What has Martina done to recognize that the love of her life (that’s the inner Deepdave in me talking) is making progress to improve his lot in life?  It does not seem to make her happier about Alberto.  Maybe she sucks him a bit harder now, who knows.  And it is lonely during the day when he is not around.  Be careful what you ask for.  But that would make the evenings more important to them as a couple … need to optimize the time alone.  Is that happening?  Doesn’t look like it.  Has she curbed her partying?  Note I am asking if she curbed partying and not off-cam sex in deference to my friend Deep.

Where is @girlsfun2 … I hope she is getting laid.  She’s been pretty quiet.

HELLO I'm back...to all my fan and for all the others who love me a little less but still love me LOL 

Like I wrote before, I was on vocation at the same time like Martina and Nelly. No we didn't have the time to meet Martina and Nelly..... LOL

It was a girls trip (4) and you know what happen in Vegas , stay in vegas....LOL 

it was nice to feel the attraction of the desire of other men or women towards our group of women, anywhere: in restaurants, swimming pools, the clubs, in the shops, on the street ....and not to forget at 49 C, your breasts become very soft and stretched, without the bra, some bouncing boobs occur. LOL

Did we go further in adventure ? Or what Martina would have done in the same situation ? it give you some answer of what happen ... LOL

I have to read a few pages and come back, I have opinion on everything, you know me. LOL

P.S. I return home at the time my boyfriend was sleeping...can martina offer me some advice on my situation as I will be on the opposite side of my boyfriend's schedule for a while. Maybe Martina can make talk to me all night long and we exchange about our 'sleeping dick'.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Now this definitely sounds like Harley

I dunno Pete... if it were Harley, the post would be in all caps, bold, and 36pt text with a LOT of exclamation points.  🤣  Expletives would be scattered through the text as well.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, darkman said:

hace 5 años martino dejo a alberto , se fue con un amigo de el ( alberto ) luego ella volvio pidiendo perdon , en españa hay un refran que dice ; quien sabe hacer un cesto sabe hacer 100 .

How do you know ? Haven't read anything about it in the whole forum...🤔

• Like 1

15 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Thank you very much. You summed it up very well. Besides, does anyone know how old Alberto actually is? It is said that a person's gait reveals their real age. If that's true, then Alberto is old.

Well if you call 31 years old (Alberto) then you are right.😁 Darkman's summary is a matcho's typical vision. Men get more interesting with age, women less interesting... Sexually maybe in some cases, but at a certain age that's not the main reason for a relationship anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Cómo lo sabes ? No he leído nada al respecto en todo el foro... 🤔

bueno en el foro no creo que mucha gente sepa ( catalan/español/valenciano )  una mezcla de todos ellos , lo dijo ayer ella durante la discusion , le echo en cara que se fue con un chico y ademas era conocido de el . hasta ayer yo tampoco lo sabia .

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Pues si llamas 31 años (Alberto) entonces tienes razón. 😁 El resumen de Darkman es la visión típica de un matcho. Los hombres se vuelven más interesantes con la edad, las mujeres menos interesantes... Sexualmente tal vez en algunos casos, pero a cierta edad esa ya no es la razón principal de una relación.

bueno si mi razonamiento es equivocado , todos los actores y famosos estan equivocados , quitando a sakira , cheer , y alguna mas la regla es señor de 50 chica de 30 .

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Breakfast in Barcelona 🙂  

1 minute ago, darkman said:

bueno si mi razonamiento es equivocado , todos los actores y famosos estan equivocados , quitando a sakira , cheer , y alguna mas la regla es señor de 50 chica de 30 .

Why don't you just enjoy watching them fuck rather than creating fantasies that could be interpreted 150 different ways as you have agreed.  Her meeting a boy 5 years ago does not mean anything except in your dreams.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1