Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

33 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

After reading this book, perhaps Martina will say to herself, I have very good assets:
* I am beautiful
* I have a beautiful and tall body and I like to show it to others
* I have a lot of libido and rarely satisfied
* I have experience of sex in all forms with both men and women
* I attract everyone with my personality and my smile
* I am open to all kinds of adventures
* I like to dance while naked or practically naked
* I like to wear sexy clothes while being practically naked
* I like to travel and be spoiled
* I have a boyfriend who lets me do anything that gives me pleasure and I can leave him alone for long periods of time, especially on any night 
* I am very tolerant of alcohol and drugs
* I love animals very much
* I have good contacts with Russian people
* and I like to prove it to myself permanently in the sight of all on the net since more than 10 years

WHAT CAN I DO TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THIS AND MAKE MONEY?

P.S Do you have any suggestions for Martina?

I suggest that she stay on course with her education and then she will be able to do anything she wants to do.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, berty_47 said:

I’m sorry, after sending my post I can’ see anything. However, piedpiper1968 answered to my post.
Very strange. Next and last try.

It seems some forum members disappeared…..

tle wrote: We never see any of the other girls just sitting down and reading a book.

This is not entirely true, see Leora et al. However, the special thing here is what kind of book Martina reads. Martina is always good for surprises: she is reading the book for days, even at night: IMBATIBLE, La formula para alcazar la libertad finaciera.

Available in English as: Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook, by Tony Robbins, an American author, coach, speaker, and philanthropist.
In German; Unschlagbar, Die Formel, um finanzielle Freiheit zu erreichen

Wow, my compliments to Marina, she has the power to change her life.

I wish you much success.

Accolades too Martina for always seeking to enhance or improve her life. If she would just leave RLC.  Does anyone know if Martina has mentioned some of the thoughts from the Robbin books too Alberto or Luis? Or was Luis the one that suggested the book?  Where is Luis lately? Anyone know? I have not read Martina has been out dancing lately, is it because Luis is absent for the moment? 

22 minutes ago, yelt said:

Accolades too Martina for always seeking to enhance or improve her life. If she would just leave RLC.  Does anyone know if Martina has mentioned some of the thoughts from the Robbin books too Alberto or Luis? Or was Luis the one that suggested the book?  Where is Luis lately? Anyone know? I have not read Martina has been out dancing lately, is it because Luis is absent for the moment? 

maybe it is because she reads the forum and has finally come to her senses that she has been over doing it.  maybe she is finally to the point where she thinks why do i keep doing this to myself and alberto.  whatever the reason, the subscribers will never know the real answer.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Deepdave said:

I suggest that she stay on course with her education and then she will be able to do anything she wants to do.

Thanks for the information on the author of the book Martina is reading. He is largely unknown in Germany. Hopefully she knows the background of the author.

It is nevertheless remarkable how intensively she reads this book. Last night she read intently from 11:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. and made handwritten notes in the book. Now she's coming to the end of the book.

For me, this is a clear sign that she has determined to fundamentally change her current life, especially by attending university. However, without changing their entire current environment and lifestyle (e.g. endless nights of partying) this will be very difficult.
I wish her every success.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Thanks for the information on the author of the book Martina is reading. He is largely unknown in Germany. Hopefully she knows the background of the author.

It is nevertheless remarkable how intensively she reads this book. Last night she read intently from 11:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. and made handwritten notes in the book. Now she's coming to the end of the book.

For me, this is a clear sign that she has determined to fundamentally change her current life, especially by attending university. However, without changing their entire current environment and lifestyle (e.g. endless nights of partying) this will be very difficult.
I wish her every success.

In his books, he has exercises to do on yourself, what your strengths and goals in life are. it is the exercises (writing) that she does. The good thing about this kind of book.

But the rest of it is to point out that you need to buy more books, seminars, videos and send money to Tim. The doctrine is that you need to spend more money on Tim to get ahead in the real world. Without doing that, your wasting your life...that also what those book make you think.

It becomes like a cult and these people come to live in a 'parallel world', which is often called 'living on alternative facts' in real life like Dum and Dumber.   

So I agree with motivating people to reach their full potential in life but not at the expense of being exploited by others.

The golden rule in life is to cultivate a sense of critical thinking: it's a form of methodical doubt that refuses all simplistic amalgams, all hasty generalizations, all preconceived ideas, all certainties generated by beliefs or statements without proof but also taking into account the law of probability of thing that could be happening.

And nobody is perfect. No me !

Have fun and be critical, Big kiss to all ! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

In his books, he has exercises to do on yourself, what your strengths and goals in life are. it is the exercises (writing) that she does. The good thing about this kind of book.

But the rest of it is to point out that you need to buy more books, seminars, videos and send money to Tim. The doctrine is that you need to spend more money on Tim to get ahead in the real world. Without doing that, your wasting your life...that also what those book make you think.

It becomes like a cult and these people come to live in a 'parallel world', which is often called 'living on alternative facts' in real life like Dum and Dumber.   

So I agree with motivating people to reach their full potential in life but not at the expense of being exploited by others.

The golden rule in life is to cultivate a sense of critical thinking: it's a form of methodical doubt that refuses all simplistic amalgams, all hasty generalizations, all preconceived ideas, all certainties generated by beliefs or statements without proof but also taking into account the law of probability of thing that could be happening.

And nobody is perfect. No me !

Have fun and be critical, Big kiss to all ! 

good post and you are completely right about tim and what he's doing to people who can't think for themselves.

• Upvote 1

Martina must have killed Alberto.  After fucking for more than an hour, Alberto was found dead.  I know this because he has no underwear on.  Alberto never sleeps without underwear.

I have been told that Martina is leaving for her home town tomorrow and will not be back until Monday. No Nelly is not going with her.  Dani is coming to help Alberto with Taco for tomorrow and Monday.  What a great guy Dani is for helping to take care of Taco.  I am sure Martina will give Dani a great big hug when she comes back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2