Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

Alberto's alarm goes off and he's up and running at 05:00!  Oops, hit the snooze . . .boner and all, he's up at 05:04!

Martina sees his boner and giggles, as he wanders into the living room, she ends her conversation and goes to the kitchen to help with breakfast.

On 7/4/2022 at 10:25 AM, tle said:

We never see any of the other girls just sitting down and reading a book.

Agree.  Do you ever see Martina listening to Podcast? They are mostly free and make for a good equilibrium to reading.  There are also a great collection of interesting, subject discussions and intellectual topic that can be retrieved in Barcelona. 

6 minutes ago, yelt said:

Agree.  Do you ever see Martina listening to Podcast? They are mostly free and make for a good equilibrium to reading.  There are also a great collection of interesting, subject discussions and intellectual topic that can be retrieved in Barcelona. 

it's funny you bring up podcast's because "the joe rogan experience" is my favorite.  there is also another one called "morbid" that is all about serial killers which is also disgustingly interesting if you're into that sort of thing.

15 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Is Martina really reading a book by Tony Robbins? Thats like watching one of America's religious people who have television shows so they can lure you to give them all your money for their lavish lifestyles. 

Sorry, it seems you answered my post. I can't see it.
I sent it again, can't see anything.
Can you see my post?

• Upvote 1

I’m sorry, after sending my post I can’ see anything. However, piedpiper1968 answered to my post.
Very strange. Next and last try.

It seems some forum members disappeared…..

tle wrote: We never see any of the other girls just sitting down and reading a book.

This is not entirely true, see Leora et al. However, the special thing here is what kind of book Martina reads. Martina is always good for surprises: she is reading the book for days, even at night: IMBATIBLE, La formula para alcazar la libertad finaciera.

Available in English as: Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook, by Tony Robbins, an American author, coach, speaker, and philanthropist.
In German; Unschlagbar, Die Formel, um finanzielle Freiheit zu erreichen

Wow, my compliments to Marina, she has the power to change her life.

I wish you much success.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

I’m sorry, after sending my post I can’ see anything. However, piedpiper1968 answered to my post.
Very strange. Next and last try.

It seems some forum members disappeared…..

tle wrote: We never see any of the other girls just sitting down and reading a book.

This is not entirely true, see Leora et al. However, the special thing here is what kind of book Martina reads. Martina is always good for surprises: she is reading the book for days, even at night: IMBATIBLE, La formula para alcazar la libertad finaciera.

Available in English as: Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook, by Tony Robbins, an American author, coach, speaker, and philanthropist.
In German; Unschlagbar, Die Formel, um finanzielle Freiheit zu erreichen

Wow, my compliments to Marina, she has the power to change her life.

I wish you much success.

Tony (Anthony) Robbins is a scam artist. Likes to dazzle people with his brain and baffle them with a lot of svhz.gif   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Tony (Anthony) Robbins is a scam artist. Likes to dazzle people with his brain and baffle them with a lot of svhz.gif   :biggrin:

You are right !

The whole thing is summed up in one sentence "you are capable of anything, send the money to Tim and that will prove to you that you are capable of anything" over and over in those book.
Poor Martina, I hope her RLC money doesn't end up in Tim's hands...

We, here on the forum, tell Martina that she is capable of anything and it is us who give our money to her and Alberto LOL  

P.S Let see if Dum and Dumber will start a Go found me page for Tim LOL  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

After reading this book, perhaps Martina will say to herself, I have very good assets:
* I am beautiful
* I have a beautiful and tall body and I like to show it to others
* I have a lot of libido and rarely satisfied
* I have experience of sex in all forms with both men and women
* I attract everyone with my personality and my smile
* I am open to all kinds of adventures
* I like to dance while naked or practically naked
* I like to wear sexy clothes while being practically naked
* I like to travel and be spoiled
* I have a boyfriend who lets me do anything that gives me pleasure and I can leave him alone for long periods of time, especially on any night 
* I am very tolerant of alcohol and drugs
* I love animals very much
* I have good contacts with Russian people
* and I like to prove it to myself permanently in the sight of all on the net since more than 10 years

WHAT CAN I DO TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THIS AND MAKE MONEY?

P.S Do you have any suggestions for Martina?

• Sad 2

45 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

You are right !

The whole thing is summed up in one sentence "you are capable of anything, send the money to Tim and that will prove to you that you are capable of anything" over and over in those book.
Poor Martina, I hope her RLC money doesn't end up in Tim's hands...

We, here on the forum, tell Martina that she is capable of anything and it is us who give our money to her and Alberto LOL  

P.S Let see if Dum and Dumber will start a Go found me page for Tim LOL  

To correct your spelling, it’s “Go Fund Me”,  You’re welcome.