B1 - General Topic 2022 #25 (July)

Just now, Keen Observer said:

Apparently not for me, since I don't recall them.  The only thing Nana had going for her, was her personality.  She seemed always laughing.

And to me that was the worst part of her. 😂

• Confused 1

il y a 11 minutes, Keen Observer a dit :

Apparemment pas pour moi, puisque je ne m'en souviens pas. La seule chose que Nana avait pour elle, c'était sa personnalité. Elle semblait toujours rire.

nana is a fantastic girl, laughing, always in a good mood, attentive to others, a girl who respects herself, who has limits and a little bit of what sex addict members hate the most here: morality! !!
physically she is sublime, the most beautiful buttocks of rlc, a dream arch, hips at the right size and perfect breasts!!! with many rlc girls, we just want to fuck them, but a girl like nana we want to marry her!!!!💖

Wedding First Dance GIF by Tayla McGrath Projects

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

nana is a fantastic girl, laughing, always in a good mood, attentive to others, a girl who respects herself, who has limits and a little bit of what sex addict members hate the most here: morality! !!
physically she is sublime, the most beautiful buttocks of rlc, a dream arch, hips at the right size and perfect breasts!!! with many rlc girls, we just want to fuck them, but a girl like nana we want to marry her!!!!💖

Wedding First Dance GIF by Tayla McGrath Projects

i totally agree with you about nana.  i loved watching her and her body as you described.  i think you hit the "sex addicted members" part square on the head.  if these girls are not top shelf nympho's the majority of the forum members give them hell.  I would take a nana over a marlene any day of the week.  you could trust a nana but i personally would never trust a marlene.  i loved nana's smile as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Das kann aber schwer werden ! Die Videos von ihr bei RLC sind ja nun einmal vorhanden und lösen sich nicht in Luft auf. Es gibt Arbeitgeber, Vermieter, vielleicht Leute aus der eigenen Familie die sich an dem stoßen was Karol getan hat. Da spielt es keine Rolle dass Karol vielleicht nur aus einer Zwangslage heraus zu RLC gegangen ist. Dazu ist sie in Spanien Ausländerin mit sicher nicht perfekten Spanisch-Kenntnissen und ohne gültigen Arbeitsvertrag hat sie auch Visa-Probleme. Bleibt vielleicht nur wieder in ihr Heimatland zurückzukehren. Aber da würde sie nur wieder vom Regen in die Traufe kommen. Ich wünsche ihr sehr daß dies alles nicht eintritt, ihr Mann( Partner ) ist ja auch noch da und zusammen ist vieles möglich. 

I do not criticise that she came to RLC many times, she must have had her reasons, I am sorry because unlike many of these girls, she seems like a good girl and I would like her to lead a normal life