Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #7

45 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

With his skill at data collection he could profile Leora's sexual responses to this that, whatever, where ever.  Chart the differences betwixt Mr. Pink, Mr. Black, Mr. White in orifices 1, 2, and 3.

PATETHIC,PATETHIC AND PATETHIC AGAIN.

why-banging.gif

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Anode said:

No wonder Russia let him out of the country, given the condition of the guy, we wonder how he could  

survive   until now

You are one of the reasons i have quit chat, your endless anti-Paul rhetoric. Boring, boring, boring. Pathetic. Just like the disgraceful 'Request' topic. The chat now resembles some tacky 2 Bob peep show in a Berwick St basement. It's been dragged into the sewer, and this new lot can keep it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

Oui , comme du dit, sa redevient ennuyeux ,car en vérité il n'a pas changé

quelques améliorations sexuels et encore

si non a part  manger, dormir 12 a 13 heures ,ordinateur , promenades ; il est strictement le même qu'avant

et cela reflète une certaine empathie que vous avez pour Paul

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You are one of the reasons i have quit chat, your endless anti-Paul rhetoric. Boring, boring, boring. Pathetic. Just like the disgraceful 'Request' topic. The chat now resembles some tacky 2 Bob peep show in a Beswick St basement. 

Give me that address again  please in full it's for a mate

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

A lot...whatever it is.  He has notebooks and diagrams and notes and charts. Hope it pays. The dude can focus like a lazer on technical stuff I give him that.. 

With his skill at data collection he could profile Leora's sexual responses to this that, whatever, where ever.  Chart the differences betwixt Mr. Pink, Mr. Black, Mr. White in orifices 1, 2, and 3.

A technical nose picker.   awkward fan GIF

• Haha 6
  • Sad 3