Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #7

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Still have physical therapy I assume and for much longer.

Yes, for may mouths. I've a very lucky man to be alive. So I can live with the pain and crap as it's better the being dead.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

This is a forum - can say almost anything. Speculation and rumors are allowed. Accept the good and bad talk. This particular Leora and Paul topic is NOT labelled as a fan page. Lot of sensitive/protective members. Must be heavy Leora and Paul cult members. 

You see what happens when you give permission to say anything, even blatant bullshit. Which hardly anyone comments except to give orders to Leora or criticize Paul just because he doesn't reflect the prototype sex machine that some people want. And I want to remind you that Leora doesn't like criticism of Paul very much. She has already shown this very clearly once.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

Pour ma part Paul n'a pas changé du tout

il est resté la personne flegmatique qui était en Russie 

il ne participe absolument a rien a la vie d'un foyer et comme dit une personne Leora est sa bonniche

d’ailleurs cette après midi il a appelé Leora pour qu elle lui repasse un tee short   mais comme faisait il en Russie il n'avait pas de bonne

A part manger ,rester devant son ordinateur,écouter de la musique avec le casque,tourner en rond dans l' appartement a suivre Leora comme un petit chien et surtout dormir

Je me demande  comment cette homme a put survivre jusqu’à maintenant

il se prend pour une stars ou tout lui est du et doit être a sa convenance ( j'ordonne tu exécute )

Paul est un égocentrique que vous le vouliez ou pas 

Cordialement a tous 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

You see what happens when you give permission to say anything, even blatant bullshit. Which hardly anyone comments except to give orders to Leora or criticize Paul just because he doesn't reflect the prototype sex machine that some people want. And I want to remind you that Leora doesn't like criticism of Paul very much. She has already shown this very clearly once.

Regardless, people will say what they want. It's always been that way. douggie's comments have little bearing.

23 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

After all these years Leora should be use to ANY criticism since these are forums. Leora can fight back with less shows which means less revenue, leave RLC which means no more revenue or accept the good, bad and ugly of what is being posted. Life is full of criticism - negative or constructive. By the way, most, if not all, subscribers are there for Leora but now have a side dish of Paul. Logical that some are not comfortable or happy that Paul is a fixture now. I knew this would surface so I am sure this shouldn't surprise Leora either. Yes it will upset her but she needs to have thick skin (very nice smooth soft skin at that - mmmmm). Leora has to turn the other cheek (nice ass cheeks - mmmmm).

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Nach all den Jahren sollte Leora JEDE Kritik gewohnt sein, da es sich hier um Foren handelt. Leora kann sich mit weniger Shows wehren, was weniger Einnahmen bedeutet, RLC verlassen, was keine Einnahmen mehr bedeutet, oder das Gute, Schlechte und Hässliche dessen akzeptieren, was gepostet wird. Das Leben ist voller Kritik – negativ oder konstruktiv. Übrigens sind die meisten, wenn nicht alle Abonnenten für Leora da, haben jetzt aber eine Beilage von Paul. Logisch, dass einige sich nicht wohl fühlen oder glücklich sind, dass Paul jetzt eine feste Größe ist. Ich wusste, dass das auftauchen würde, also bin ich mir sicher, dass das Leora auch nicht überraschen sollte. Ja, es wird sie aufregen, aber sie muss eine dicke Haut haben (sehr schöne, glatte, weiche Haut noch dazu - mmmmm). Leora muss die andere Wange hinhalten (schöne Arschbacken - mmmmm).

Nun ja, es gibt Kommentare die mehr aussagen über den Kommentator als über das Objekt oder auch Subjekt des oder der Kommentierten.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2