Masha - 2022 #7

Pete1960

So now the apartment is empty.
Sam has moved on with his backpack.
I think Masha is coming back from Warsaw at the weekend, maybe then we'll hear if Sam actually went to Montenegro or if he had another goal.

I think one of the best periods of Masha in recent years comes to an end … it will be interesting to see how she will manage the apartment by herself once again , Sam was such a great person for her , she was genuinely happy and as a very demanding in sex person , i believe she enjoyed some of her best fucks she could have . 

But I think Sam was more than only a fuck buddy for her , he was great company , talks , taking care of the apartment , thinking that we saw also Eva at the same time , I really doubt it was a coincidence anything that had to do with these two . I do hope there’s a way that both Eva and Sam appear again in front of cameras , they both have no boundaries and I consider them some of the best tenants ever .. 

As for Masha , perhaps all this period without having her usual social  life , it was a result of wanting to enjoy exclusively for herself the times with Sam … And she certainly did .. 

Interesting to watch if she’s going to take a break of her sexual hyper activities , after all this was a period of great sex and with a guy who could provide for all her wishes .. I would like slowly to see the majority of her friends making the way back in the apartment and that her happy period continues , a happy Masha is always beneficial for the viewers , despite the not so many comments here , her sexual activities with Sam were gathering daily lots and lots and lots of viewers .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Sam also had a very good hand with the cats and it seemed that they liked him a lot . Fx. yesterday he checked the white cat's eyes and saw something wrong. He carried the cat out to the kitchen and took out some vetliquid(?) and cleaned the cat's eyes. It would never have happened if it had been the immature idiot "Elvis".  Hope he doesn't come back and start a new "cat-terror"

• Like 3

When is Sam eligible for another 90 day visa to enter the Schengen Zone?  I assume he has an indefinite stay visa for Montenegro.

Maybe RLC should create new apartments in countries like Montenegro, Romania, or Bulgaria for the Russian emigres.

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2022 at 10:14 PM, keeper31 said:

They do a lot of anal. 

Masha was not always able to do anal. She taught herself after becoming interested when she watched Sasha and Dick (Top Knot) do a double penetration with Jane.

7 hours ago, switch said:

her last italian boyfriend before the arrival of Sam will return soon i bet 🙂

she can't stay long without dick

All she has to do is put a sign on her door Chlamydia Begins Here and they'll flock in by the dozens.    :biggrin:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ich denke, eine der besten Zeiten von Mascha in den letzten Jahren geht zu Ende … es wird interessant sein zu sehen, wie sie die Wohnung wieder alleine führen wird, Sam war so ein toller Mensch für sie, sie war wirklich glücklich und als sehr anspruchsvoll in Sachen Sex , ich glaube , sie genoss einige ihrer besten Ficks , die sie haben konnte . 

Aber ich denke, Sam war mehr als nur ein Fickkumpel für sie, er war eine großartige Gesellschaft, hat geredet, sich um die Wohnung gekümmert und gedacht, dass wir Eva zur gleichen Zeit gesehen haben, ich bezweifle wirklich, dass das alles Zufall war mit diesen beiden. Ich hoffe, dass es einen Weg gibt, dass sowohl Eva als auch Sam wieder vor Kameras auftreten, sie haben beide keine Grenzen und ich halte sie für einige der besten Mieter aller Zeiten. 

Was Mascha betrifft, so war die ganze Zeit, in der sie ihr normales soziales Leben nicht hatte, vielleicht darauf zurückzuführen, dass sie die Zeiten mit Sam ausschließlich für sich genießen wollte … Und das tat sie sicherlich … 

Es ist interessant zu sehen, ob sie eine Pause von ihren sexuellen Hyperaktivitäten einlegt, schließlich war dies eine Zeit mit großartigem Sex und mit einem Mann, der alle ihre Wünsche erfüllen konnte der Weg zurück in die Wohnung und dass ihre glückliche Zeit anhält, eine glückliche Mascha ist immer gut für die Zuschauer, trotz der nicht so vielen Kommentare hier, ihre sexuellen Aktivitäten mit Sam sammelten täglich viele, viele, viele Zuschauer.

Ich frage mich immer wieder, woher du z. B. Maschas sexuellen Wünsche kennst u. ob sie ihre besten Ficks genossen hat? Denke mal bei den hunderten von Ficks in den letzten Jahren hat sie viele davon genossen 😉

On 8/3/2022 at 12:01 PM, ddhm said:

I think one of the best periods of Masha in recent years comes to an end … it will be interesting to see how she will manage the apartment by herself once again , Sam was such a great person for her , she was genuinely happy and as a very demanding in sex person , i believe she enjoyed some of her best fucks she could have . 

But I think Sam was more than only a fuck buddy for her , he was great company , talks , taking care of the apartment , thinking that we saw also Eva at the same time , I really doubt it was a coincidence anything that had to do with these two . I do hope there’s a way that both Eva and Sam appear again in front of cameras , they both have no boundaries and I consider them some of the best tenants ever .. 

As for Masha , perhaps all this period without having her usual social  life , it was a result of wanting to enjoy exclusively for herself the times with Sam … And she certainly did .. 

Interesting to watch if she’s going to take a break of her sexual hyper activities , after all this was a period of great sex and with a guy who could provide for all her wishes .. I would like slowly to see the majority of her friends making the way back in the apartment and that her happy period continues , a happy Masha is always beneficial for the viewers , despite the not so many comments here , her sexual activities with Sam were gathering daily lots and lots and lots of viewers .

Masha, Sasha and Dasha were the golden ages of this apartment for me personally. Man I miss those days

• Like 1