Masha - 2022 #7

Pete1960

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Unfortunately, I can't watch replays: no premium... 😕

When she cleaned her menstrual cup, she went to the sink with her knickers to the ankle and the went back to the blind spot with her pussy facing us. Unfortunately we could only saw a bit since her shirt was long and hiding most of it

4 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

When she cleaned her menstrual cup, she went to the sink with her knickers to the ankle and the went back to the blind spot with her pussy facing us. Unfortunately we could only saw a bit since her shirt was long and hiding most of it

Do you mean the tall girl? Or the smaller, prettier (to me) girl?

Edit: the tall girl has a rather long shirt, so it was probably her?...

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Do you mean the tall girl? Or the smaller, prettier (to me) girl?

Edit: the tall girl has a rather long shirt, so it was probably her?...

yeah, as i mentioned earlier, only the tall girl is on her periods rn

Masha heard us and she took her bath before the girls are awake... So now let's hope that they want to shower (even if the tall one made her toilet yesterday), that they will have to change in LR and not in private bathroom, since Masha (&Sam?) will be in the bedroom

10 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Masha heard us and she took her bath before the girls are awake... So now let's hope that they want to shower (even if the tall one made her toilet yesterday), that they will have to change in LR and not in private bathroom, since Masha (&Sam?) will be in the bedroom

I just have one question, what excuse can you find for us when in the evening the girls are alone in the living room and they have the bathroom for themselves?
Because from what I could see, they don't take more showers when they have the possibility and when they change, they are very careful not to show anything to the cameras
So in conclusion, Masha and Sam might even be away from the apartment that I'm sure these girls wouldn't take a shower anyway and they would still go change off camera
There are signs that don't lie