Masha - 2022 #7

Pete1960

23 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Tanned girl offered us a nice tits view as a goodbye gift... Thank you 😍

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

NOooOOOooo!...

I just got home and missed it!...

Could you send pic or vid in PM please? I'd really appreciate that!

(Maybe also the tanned girl's 'miscalculation' as she was changing in the living room 1 or 2 days ago?)

Thx in advance!

1 hour ago, Shinobi49 said:

Tanned girl offered us a nice tits view as a goodbye gift... Thank you 😍

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

We've got one more day brother, one more day. One more chance for them to shower in the morning before they leave 😁🤞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This evening:
It was again discussed where the joint journey should go. Cheap flights to Belgium or Holland were looked at.
If Sam has a 90 day visa ?, this would be his last month in der EU...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

This evening:
It was again discussed where the joint journey should go. Cheap flights to Belgium or Holland were looked at.
If Sam has a 90 day visa ?, this would be his last month in der EU...

Sam is on a visa? So eventually Masha will be alone again? Also on a side note I'm so jealous that you're able to understand their language. RLC needs to find an English speaking couple to put in an apartment somewhere 😆

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GooJr said:

Sam is on a visa? So eventually Masha will be alone again? Also on a side note I'm so jealous that you're able to understand their language. RLC needs to find an English speaking couple to put in an apartment somewhere 😆

Luna consistently converses in English

14 hours ago, GooJr said:

They have a lot of foreign guests at the moment and it's interesting because they speak English. A month or two ago, Sam explained to one of the first guests his profession and why he was there at the moment and he told her that he would be leaving around September or October to look for a job. (he is an engineer in the search for gold/precious metal if I understood correctly...)

• Thanks 1