B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

50 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Don't disagree Dino.  But let's compare Holly and Thor to Masha and Sam.  It seems like Masha and Sam are long time fuck buddies and I can't imagine them getting pissed off at each other like we just saw with Holly and Thor.  So emotions are important but in some relationships they just don't seem to play a big role.

I think Masha and Sam are nothing but fuck buddies and maybe actual friends. They are sexually interested in each other, but simply not a couple, and the difference can also be clearly seen. Here I find it helpful that RLC continues to list the two as singles. This is only fair and prevents confusion. 

Holly and Thor are quite obviously more than just the sex. So there are also a few more emotions. I think this is a good thing for RLC to have more people actually have real relationships on camera. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

My belief is that Thor controls the relationship and Holly is the one in love with Thor .I believe that they both respect one another and they want to continue , the passion is always there but as I said since they brought this and started it on cameras , it is way too difficult to start a relationship on cameras when both are tenants and maintain it .They have no privacy and all of their actions are monitored , especially now that they live in a limited apartment like B5 and not with the luxury of the villa when they could both perhaps have the company of their friends .

To my recollection, the only couple in Barcelona where the woman was not in control was Gina and Bruno.  Even Nelly is in control to some extent, because her sometimes outrageous behavior is tolerated.  She is even being paid as a participant.

Holly is in control because if she was dis-interested in Thor, he would be no different than Tim or Samson.  Wander around day and night hoping ANY girl will show an interest in him.  Do you think Thor is more important to RLC than Holly?  Do you think subscribers are paying to watch Thor?  Or Samson?

Three recent events indicated to me there was trouble in paradise.  1.) Holly and Tweety celebrating their birthdays without Thor.  2.) Thor being rude to Tweety when she visited B-5.  3.)  Thor drunk.  Thor's heavy drinking was a return to his behavior when he first arrived on the scene. 

A poster wrote some weeks ago that Holly has a goal of opening her own lingerie shop in Barcelona.  I do not know whether that is true or not, but it struck me as an indication that she is looking at what she wants to do after RLC.  And RLC offers a means to an end.

-----------------------

I was in error in believing that the performers at Casa Ross were 'actors'. 

Not so, apparently.  See a review of the show by a female, American University student, writing for her university newspaper.

CORNELLSUN.COM

Imagine: A group of 15 American girls wandering the streets of Amsterdam’s Red Light District, stumbling into a “coffee shop” only to...

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2022 at 11:28 AM, JenniferMom said:

It's funny how many of us quickly want to see relationships here be successful.  I know, I know ... I am one of the most obsessed over the relationships we see on-cam.  But why do we care?  Don't we just want to see great sex?

i would rather see all the apartments with successful couples in them rather than have what rlc is today!  the "girls on vacation" has run it's course and boring in my opinion.  bringing in a couple of giggaloads to try and have sex with as many girls as they can get drunk or drugged is sad and depressing.  who said anything about caring?

I just watched as Thor join another guy in the bathroom. I didn't make anything of it at first but when he went behind the curtain I thought that was rather unusual...at least in my culture. I know that RLC has been moving in that direction but this was a bit surprising to see as it seemed to have sexual connotations. It's just a matter of time, I think, before the male taboo is challenged. Please RLC, leave me one apartment where I won't have to watch Russian men. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I just watched as Thor join another guy in the bathroom. I didn't make anything of it at first but when he went behind the curtain I thought that was rather unusual...at least in my culture. I know that RLC has been moving in that direction but this was a bit surprising to see as it seemed to have sexual connotations. It's just a matter of time, I think, before the male taboo is challenged. Please RLC, leave me one apartment where I won't have to watch Russian men. 

they doing the usual drugs you know 😂