B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

On 7/31/2022 at 10:28 AM, JenniferMom said:

It's funny how many of us quickly want to see relationships here be successful.  I know, I know ... I am one of the most obsessed over the relationships we see on-cam.  But why do we care?  Don't we just want to see great sex?

all true... however in the spirit of true voyeurism THIS KIND OF SITE  attracts many who are into the bigger picture of REAL LIFE... so relationships are paramount , (regardless of it being partners or friends )  some like the train wrecks ( so we quote our superiority lol) but most like to come here for fun and excitement ... I of course come here for the "TITTIES"  I am happilly shallow that way.... would love to be in a position to join at this time because of this great sex Holly and Thor and Venera and Lion are enjoying..... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

all true... however in the spirit of true voyeurism THIS KIND OF SITE  attracts many who are into the bigger picture of REAL LIFE... so relationships are paramount , (regardless of it being partners or friends )  some like the train wrecks ( so we quote our superiority lol) but most like to come here for fun and excitement ... I of course come here for the "TITTIES"  I am happilly shallow that way.... would love to be in a position to join at this time because of this great sex Holly and Thor and Venera and Lion are enjoying..... 

Good perspective. I agree with all with one exception...I am an ASS man.

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Good perspective. I agree with all with one exception...I am an ASS man.

So of all of the RLC women (not sure I had to specify women but to be clear in case there was a doubt) ...

Who has the best titties?

Who has the best ass?

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So of all of the RLC women (not sure I had to specify women but to be clear in case there was a doubt) ...

Who has the best ass?

Best titties was Susan (arguably). Best ass is Kristy (no doubt).

18 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Who has the best ass?

Who has the best titties?    Was Irma           Is Linda

Who has the best ass?       Was Zara            Is Esmi

• Like 1