B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

10 hours ago, wooders78 said:

its a business arrangement not a relationship

Bullshit. Anyone who has seen the two even for just a few hours, immediately recognizes that there is more between them.  What exactly, and whether the two also work together over a long time, is not easy to say.

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

It's funny how many of us quickly want to see relationships here be successful.  I know, I know ... I am one of the most obsessed over the relationships we see on-cam.  But why do we care?  Don't we just want to see great sex?

I think sex is only one part of RLC. Also important are really emotions and really people.  

I think, In general, it is more fun to watch when the residents are happy. But it is also important that viewers do not let themselves be put off by the negative aspects of real life. If a couple argue sometimes, it is quite normal (no matter if there is a camera or not) and almost always there is a reconciliation. That is live. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

I have a question, if this was really only the case, then why argue and cry?
surely because it's more than an arrangement between them, isn't it?

So people like you fall for it 😄

Yes, it is a business relationship, but in this situation, a relationship without mutual feelings, affection, passion would come across as fake and forced.  They would be as artificial as the performers who do several sex shows every night at Casa Rosso in Amsterdam.  And H&T feelings are genuine and substantial.

IMO, their personal relationship is not growing.  My sense is that Thor feels increasingly out of place in Holly's larger world.  I do not know what he did before becoming an RLC participant, but I have no sense he has done anything to improve his skills, or try to add new skills. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Yes, it is a business relationship, but in this situation, a relationship without mutual feelings, affection, passion would come across as fake and forced.  They would be as artificial as the performers who do several sex shows every night at Casa Rosso in Amsterdam.  And H&T feelings are genuine and substantial.

IMO, their personal relationship is not growing.  My sense is that Thor feels increasingly out of place in Holly's larger world.  I do not know what he did before becoming an RLC participant, but I have no sense he has done anything to improve his skills, or try to add new skills. 

Casa Rosso in Amsterdam the new career jump for couples 👏👌😄

39 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think sex is only one part of RLC. Also important are really emotions and really people.

Don't disagree Dino.  But let's compare Holly and Thor to Masha and Sam.  It seems like Masha and Sam are long time fuck buddies and I can't imagine them getting pissed off at each other like we just saw with Holly and Thor.  So emotions are important but in some relationships they just don't seem to play a big role.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moules said:

I think you are assuming this based only on your pre-concept about him. If you don't know what he did prior to joining the project how would you know that he's uneducated?

IIRC when he joined he already had good clothes and an iPhone and probably that Mac. Even in Europe and with carrier plans I believe that to buy an iPhone you need to at least be middle class and a MacBook you need to have a good income.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think you are assuming this based only on your pre-concept about him. If you don't know what he did prior to joining the project how would you know that he's uneducated?

IIRC when he joined he already had good clothes and an iPhone and probably that Mac. Even in Europe and with carrier plans I believe that to buy an iPhone you need to at least be middle class and a MacBook you need to have a good income.

Oddly enough, there is an iMac and an iPhone in every apartment. 🤔

My belief is that Thor controls the relationship and Holly is the one in love with Thor .I believe that they both respect one another and they want to continue , the passion is always there but as I said since they brought this and started it on cameras , it is way too difficult to start a relationship on cameras when both are tenants and maintain it .They have no privacy and all of their actions are monitored , especially now that they live in a limited apartment like B5 and not with the luxury of the villa when they could both perhaps have the company of their friends .

In any case , anytime a disagreement or argument ends with nice sex , it is the right thing to happen .We shouldn’t also forget that it wouldn’t be any strange at all that they are just having a relationship where they simply day by day find differences that they didn’t obviously know they had when they began but at least they try and they talk to one another trying for solutions or get over it. For me , it is great to watch Holly and Thor , my “ man’s “ feeling tells me that Thor likes incredibly Holly but he also likes other women and Holly simply found a guy that she believes she can finally settle down and enjoy a relationship and being with someone but there are still lots of obstacles till the guy is possibly “ completely her guy “ the way she wishes and has in her mind . The most important is the mutual respect , I really believe that the way they handle the “ stupid “ moments they want this to work out ..let’s see.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1