Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #9

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Absolutely. That's why I want to hear what the attraction is. You explained a bit. And I don't see her as not sexy, but just on rlc  many of the woman are sexier to me. And more importantly, many of the men are way sexier than Paul. I'll tell you though, her masturbating didn't do much for me at all, but watching her have real sex, even with Paul, is quite hot

I just like to watch her flit around naked. That is what  atrue voyeur likes to see. But she always puts on some sort of kightie. That confuses the fuck out of me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey jugg, I appreciate the friendship of you and my other buds and buddettes on here, but big disagreements arent too many on rlc., and its happened more when I was posting mostly on VH forums. I like to come on these forums for some fun and make people happier for the most part.

Well, I have been in some scraps. But in the end, many of us decided the argument was kind of dumb anyway. I don't read a whole lot of what goes on here. I just don't have the time. But I would like to think this team of Superfriends has had enough of arguing so we have decided to take our chill pills.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

What's her purpose for the need to be vacuuming at near midnight.    She had all day for that chore.

In the meantime the slug is at the computer again scratching his head and picking his nose.  

Dude, she needs to vacuum up his flicked boogers.

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

What's her purpose for the need to be vacuuming at near midnight.    She had all day for that chore.

In the meantime the slug is at the computer again scratching his head and picking his nose.  

Funny that nobody yells at you for dissing him. Oh, I forgot. You are the almighty.

21 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Funny that nobody yells at you for dissing him. Oh, I forgot. You are the almighty.

He is the " Head Insinuator "! Evidently that is what he wants these threads to become !🤣 Ooops !! I forgot to add IMHO !!!!🤣

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

She woke up and came and came before bed.  Another twofer.  Paul was enthusiastic also.  Loved to watch him go for her butt hole and watch her moving her perfect ass around running away from his finger giggling.

Great to see them getting along so well.

• Like 1