Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #9

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

He is accurate about the 'normal women don't' part  

I've never ever met a woman that lives like Leora and that is a pretty good cross section of conquests, and I include several topless dancers I knew.

Just because in the States every where's got air conditioning, in Europe we don't women have been known when it's hot to lay around naked and that doesn't make them sluts.

So may I make a suggestion that you take into consideration the difference between the States and Europe

• Upvote 7

22 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Just because in the States every where's got air conditioning, in Europe we don't women have been known when it's hot to lay around naked and that doesn't make them sluts.

So may I make a suggestion that you take into consideration the difference between the States and Europe

That makes sense. Thanks.

I was under the impression the complex has air conditioning by some members in the know prior comments.

Leora goes commando year around even when wearing a top.  Something else she does unusual is keep her legs apart aimed at different camera and commonly has her fingers playing with her pussy.  I find that odd behavior anywhere.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

That makes sense. Thanks.

I was under the impression the complex has air conditioning by some members in the know prior comments.

Leora goes commando year around even when wearing a top.  Something else she does unusual is keep her legs apart aimed at different camera and commonly has her fingers playing with her pussy.  I find that odd behavior anywhere.

You as well as most who have followed rlc long enough should have sensible understandings as to why some participants probably choose to do some of the things they do. Such matters shouldn't be considered much of any mysteries since they have been mentioned numerous times in quite a few of various participants threads over the years. Other than those who have not followed rlc long enough to have an understanding to be aware of why some participants probably do some of the things they do, those that have should be, or at least have an idea as to why, and therefore there is really not much of any reason to suggest otherwise.

• Upvote 5

Good Morning  

great monday to all

25/07/2022  25/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

I Hate Mondays Monday GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

great monday to all

25/07/2022  25/July /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

I Hate Mondays Monday GIF by Chippy the Dog

Good morning 🙏 everyone, I hope everyone is having a great day

• Thanks 2