General Talk

Shinobi49

3 minutes ago, Woof said:

Lol, literally all cams are premium at the moment. Without a subscription you can’t Watch a single camera. Its been going downhill for a while now. 2012/2013 was amazing

Why is having no freecams going downhill?

11 minutes ago, Woof said:

Lol, literally all cams are premium at the moment. Without a subscription you can’t Watch a single camera. Its been going downhill for a while now. 2012/2013 was amazing

Just hiding the fact that there is actually no content to sub to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2024 at 2:51 PM, maxfactor said:

Just hiding the fact that there is actually no content to sub to.

Good sign that RLC is fading fast is how camcaps gets less forum chatting. In the past, even when RLC tenants were sleeping the forum topics were still busy. Now sometimes a few hours between normal chatting. Boring tenants and less of an adult entertainment voyeur cam site. More tenants/apartments (quantity) equals less enjoyment (quality). Obviously many members have stepped back chatting for a while or took a break from subscribing to RLC.

How is RLC lately?  machine-gun-kelly-mgk.gif

• Like 1

Please Help Me. I want 'IRMA's Videos. When I enter the sites, they don't open. I want to make a private collection. I couldn't do it. I will help you too. I will give you all the 'Carla' cam shows and the addresses of other girls.