Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

2 minutes ago, philo said:

In case anyone doubts that continuous subscriber advocacy can promote needed change at RLC: A few months ago, RLC quietly changed their tag line from "The private lives of other people 24/7..." to now "The private lives of other people streaming peace and love..." When RLC first started, the former statement was essentially true. However, over time, if morphed into what it has now become. After pointing out their hypocrisy many times, they finally had the grace to bring their words more in line with their practice. Sometimes a single voice can help promote change.Β Β 

Keep on dreaming....😁

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

In every relationship, couples spend time away from each other. Β Does that mean that they are off fucking. Β It does not. Β The problem is that this is a sex site and what we don’t see is automatically perceived as sex. Β It is possible that she is a compulsive liar and evenΒ fucking every time she goes out. Β But more possible than not,Β all that is happening is that she is having fun with her friends - dancing, singing, eating & talking, but no sex. Β Is that hard to believe?

Again again again ... it is NOT that hard to believe.Β  But it is also quite possible that she has hooked up when she is away.Β  She has done it before.Β  She has been quoted that "no one controls me" and it is obvious she is a very free spirited person.Β  And she rarely does her partying and socializing with herΒ  boyfriend, which in itself is not very relationship healthy.Β  She has voiced concern on where her relationship is going with the "ni ni".Β  They don't appear to be exclusive and to one of your points, she tells Alberto everything and he accepts it.Β  Not sure why you think she has to be a compulsive liar for my view of this to be true.Β  She tells Alberto everything.Β 

If you agree that it is "more possible than not that she is just having fun with friends" then we can find common ground.Β  But you continue to respond strongly to any suggestion to the contrary.Β  You have an agenda of some sort.Β 

I am not good at not having the last word, but I will keep trying.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Puede que Martina no estΓ© tomando la pΓ­ldora y le resulte mΓ‘s excitante que Alberto se corra dentro de ella si tiene puesto el condΓ³n.

esta claro que a martina no le gusta follar por el culo en publico , en privado estoy seguro que si , por que mucha parte de sus juegosΒ  sexuales , el culo de ella esta siempre presente , solo vi una vez claramente sexo anal en estos dos , y en los comentarios el dia que follaron enΒ  el parque al lado de su casa con ella borracha , alberto dijo que estuvo dandole dos horas por el ojete ( culo ) , no entiendo tampoco que se ponga condon y luego lo hagan sin condon , ΒΏ que sentido tiene ? . solo que el primero sea anal .

56 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Again again again ... it is NOT that hard to believe.Β  But it is also quite possible that she has hooked up when she is away.Β  She has done it before.Β  She has been quoted that "no one controls me" and it is obvious she is a very free spirited person.Β  And she rarely does her partying and socializing with herΒ  boyfriend, which in itself is not very relationship healthy.Β  She has voiced concern on where her relationship is going with the "ni ni".Β  They don't appear to be exclusive and to one of your points, she tells Alberto everything and he accepts it.Β  Not sure why you think she has to be a compulsive liar for my view of this to be true.Β  She tells Alberto everything.Β 

If you agree that it is "more possible than not that she is just having fun with friends" then we can find common ground.Β  But you continue to respond strongly to any suggestion to the contrary.Β  You have an agenda of some sort.Β 

I am not good at not having the last word, but I will keep trying.

We have common ground and I have no agenda. There is no such thing as winning. Β I just hope they stay happy. Β It is always possible it may end, but I hope not.

43 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

or maybe hes not sure what shes up to when shes out with her gay friends andΒ  hes having safe bum sexΒ 

Prior to Martina's last period. and the Festival she was afraid of being or getting pregnant. When it started she held up her arms and said NO BABY and danced??? So didn't hear it but I think she has ask Alberto to wear a condom.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Prior to Martina's last period. and the Festival she was afraid of being or getting pregnant. When it started she held up her arms and said NO BABY and danced??? So didn't hear it but I think she has ask Alberto to wear a condom.

I think she may have already been oh her period because she pulled her tampon out so Alberto could fuck her

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I think she may have already been oh her period because she pulled her tampon out so Alberto could fuck her

Yes but before he got home around 13:00 or so is when she did that act.

Did anyone notice that Martina has a small nose diamond left side? Maybe I just missed it before.

Does anybody know who Martina is talking to about 03:00 thru walking the dog in the rain up to bed time?

Sounded like she called him Teddy or something like it.