Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

10 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

and how often has Martina came home at 10 am totally shitfaced drunk and you act like this in not a drinking problem,its only bad when Nelly does it lol

LOL i saw one guy say its a good thing Martina quit hanging out with the other RLC girls because they were a bad influence on her,OMG i dont see them doing half the shit Martina does

• Like 1

I see a lot of negative comments about Nelly mentioned from time to time.

An Observation:   most nights, Nelly is in bed with her husband, unlike ..... well we won't name names or point fingers. 😐

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I like her style Alberto's in his bed its 1am and she's off out, hope Alberto gets up during the night she's got her fuck me boots on too and back half an hour later with a friend and off out again I think as she's disappeared lol some detective id be lol.

I think she just wants attention from anyone else and can't seem to change her sleep habits. Maybe when school/ univ. starts.

I just love watching them.

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

LOL i saw one guy say its a good thing Martina quit hanging out with the other RLC girls because they were a bad influence on her,OMG i dont see them doing half the shit Martina does

Not so sure what you mean in detail, I haven't seen much shit on cam in the last monthts.  But you might be right when watching the current GOVs or COVs. Was total different the last year.  But we are also not seeing everything they are doing off cam.😁

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Thinking about the two times in Martina and Alberto’s bedroom.  Those were late afternoon if I recall and don’t know what they had to drink.  Perhaps a glass of wine.  But they were not shit faced for sure.

This is the million dollar question, right?  Do you really believe from the time we saw Nelly and Martina last make love on cam … up to today … that Martina has not had sex with anyone other than Alberto?

Maybe.  I am very open minded on this.  You could persuade me either way but without strong evidence I prefer to remain neutral and open minded rather than be persuaded by a handful of people here who claim to know the facts.

Was not talking about shit faced or stoned only that she always drunk alcohol before having with Nelly if it matters or not everybody might have his own opinion.

I heard that she had sex with at least one other female partner after the affair with Nelly. I've no infos about M and N having sex after what might had happened (also not proven) in Jan this year. But a friendship must not always include sex (but can and than I would call it not friendship) . 😉

Could it be that the woman Martina is in bed with now is the other female partner referenced? They seem to have history sleeping together as the other woman straddled Martina's thigh during their sleep. Later, after Martina changed sides at 11:56, the woman again attempted to straddle Martina's ass but was shaken off...all during their sleeping. 

• Like 1