Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

My agenda is simply trying to understand what's going on with this couple.  I feel like I am a detective trying to solve a mystery.  I don't care really what happens to this couple one way or the other; I just want to know what is real and authentic.

-------------

The above is my official answer.  Three sentences.  Not sure what a "set" is.  I could interpret a "set" as a paragraph but I think that would defeat the purpose of the limit you placed on me!

maybe nothing at all

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Wow, I really got the forum going.  First, there is no doubt that Nelly has a drug and alcohol problem.  When she is severely intoxicated she becomes incoherent and throws up all over the place.  If you had a subscription you would actually see it happen.  That is nasty.  I did not mean that she was verbally nasty, although she has stomped off and disappeared when she has had arguments with Martina.  These arguments have been clearly seen on RLC in the past.  These are not my imagination.  The past sexual encounters between Martina and Nelly (specifically in the parking lot, involved significant drunkedness to the point where Martina was also incoherent).  It is my understanding that when they do not get drunk, they do not fuck.  This fact comes from one of the trusted translators.  But most of the trash talkers do not believe the translators so that is why your wrath should fall upon me for saying suck a terrible thing.  Martina will see the light with Alberto's help.  She will succeed at school and get out of this "rathole" called RLC.  I call it a "rathole" because it is not a normal life.  They have tried their best to portray a normal life, but it is far from normal.  I repeat, Martina and Alberto, will escape "us" together and have a great life in the future.  Right now they are just entertaining us and giving us something to write and talk about on a daily basis.  

whoa, slow down there skippy, now you are starting to make some sense.

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Wow, ik heb het forum echt op gang gekregen. Ten eerste lijdt het geen twijfel dat Nelly een drugs- en alcoholprobleem heeft. Als ze ernstig dronken is, wordt ze onsamenhangend en geeft ze overal over. Als je een abonnement had, zou je het echt zien gebeuren. Dat is smerig. Ik bedoelde niet dat ze verbaal gemeen was, hoewel ze is weggestampt en verdwenen toen ze ruzie had met Martina. Deze argumenten zijn in het verleden duidelijk te zien geweest op RLC. Dit zijn niet mijn verbeelding. De seksuele ontmoetingen in het verleden tussen Martina en Nelly (met name op de parkeerplaats, gingen gepaard met aanzienlijke dronkenschap tot het punt waarop Martina ook onsamenhangend was). Ik heb begrepen dat als ze niet dronken worden, ze niet neuken. Dit feit komt van een van de vertrouwde vertalers. Maar de meeste prullenbakken geloven de vertalers niet, dus daarom zou je woede op mij moeten vallen omdat ik zeg dat ik iets verschrikkelijks heb gezegd. Martina zal het licht zien met de hulp van Alberto. Ze zal slagen op school en uit dit "rathol" genaamd RLC komen. Ik noem het een "rathole" omdat het geen normaal leven is. Ze hebben hun best gedaan om een normaal leven te schetsen, maar het is verre van normaal. Ik herhaal, Martina en Alberto zullen samen aan "ons" ontsnappen en een geweldig leven hebben in de toekomst. Op dit moment vermaken ze ons alleen maar en geven ons dagelijks iets om over te schrijven en te praten. Ik noem het een "rathole" omdat het geen normaal leven is. Ze hebben hun best gedaan om een normaal leven te schetsen, maar het is verre van normaal. Ik herhaal, Martina en Alberto zullen samen aan "ons" ontsnappen en een geweldig leven hebben in de toekomst. Op dit moment vermaken ze ons alleen maar en geven ons dagelijks iets om over te schrijven en te praten. Ik noem het een "rathole" omdat het geen normaal leven is. Ze hebben hun best gedaan om een normaal leven te schetsen, maar het is verre van normaal. Ik herhaal, Martina en Alberto zullen samen aan "ons" ontsnappen en een geweldig leven hebben in de toekomst. Op dit moment vermaken ze ons alleen maar en geven ons dagelijks iets om over te schrijven en te praten.  

Ze kunnen nooit ontsnappen uit dit rathol, alles staat op internet en daar krijg je het nooit weg.

• Like 2

Well, I'd rather watch her cook than read all the bickering here in the forum. Especially if she cooks half naked... it doesn't matter how it tastes later...😍 perfect boobs...😍😍

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, philo said:

In addition to being extremely sexually compatible, Martina and Nelly apparently are intellectually compatible. Martina has a different quality of conversation with Nelly than she can have with Alberto. She probably also admires Nelly for her many talents...including her language skills, her musical talents, and her humor. Martinas admiration was most evident when they spent hours just kissing and when Martina performed the most intimate services of eating Nelly's ass.

Yes...with all Nelly's qualities, I'm sure Martina looks up to her as being the perfect role model...😏

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Wow, I really got the forum going.  First, there is no doubt that Nelly has a drug and alcohol problem.  When she is severely intoxicated she becomes incoherent and throws up all over the place.  If you had a subscription you would actually see it happen.  That is nasty.  I did not mean that she was verbally nasty, although she has stomped off and disappeared when she has had arguments with Martina.  These arguments have been clearly seen on RLC in the past.  These are not my imagination.  The past sexual encounters between Martina and Nelly (specifically in the parking lot, involved significant drunkedness to the point where Martina was also incoherent).  It is my understanding that when they do not get drunk, they do not fuck.  This fact comes from one of the trusted translators.  But most of the trash talkers do not believe the translators so that is why your wrath should fall upon me for saying suck a terrible thing.  Martina will see the light with Alberto's help.  She will succeed at school and get out of this "rathole" called RLC.  I call it a "rathole" because it is not a normal life.  They have tried their best to portray a normal life, but it is far from normal.  I repeat, Martina and Alberto, will escape "us" together and have a great life in the future.  Right now they are just entertaining us and giving us something to write and talk about on a daily basis.  

Thank you that the post earlier about Martina’s continuous friendship being a mystery has made the talk of the forum today then 😆😏😉

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

It is my understanding that when they do not get drunk, they do not fuck.  This fact comes from one of the trusted translators.

Thank God the almighty trusted translators have shared this fact with you so that you can share it with all of us. 

• Haha 1