Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank God the almighty trusted translators have shared this fact with you so that you can share it with all of us. 

I think a translator for this is not needed. I haven't seen them having sex together without a few drinks or a bottle of wine in advance. What happened off cam I don't know. But like to learn something from the better informed people here if they can give some evidences. 🤭

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I haven't seen them having sex together without a few drinks or a bottle of wine in advance.

Thinking about the two times in Martina and Alberto’s bedroom.  Those were late afternoon if I recall and don’t know what they had to drink.  Perhaps a glass of wine.  But they were not shit faced for sure.

32 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

What happened off cam I don't know.

This is the million dollar question, right?  Do you really believe from the time we saw Nelly and Martina last make love on cam … up to today … that Martina has not had sex with anyone other than Alberto?

Maybe.  I am very open minded on this.  You could persuade me either way but without strong evidence I prefer to remain neutral and open minded rather than be persuaded by a handful of people here who claim to know the facts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, switch said:

he died inside the appartment ?

on the VHTV site some years ago a cat died under the camera it was horrible to see

No...Fortunately they took him to the vets and I guess he went peacefully...thankfully

• Upvote 1