Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #10

Pete1960

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

The experts...   I don't speak Russian.  Most don't.  From what I've seen, the Russian speakers are in the know real time but say nothing until a non-Russian speaker tries to draw conclusions from what the see on the site.  At that time a Russian speaker will descend on them mocking them for being wrong and not knowing the facts (which the Russian speakers could easily have revealed in detail had they wanted to completely avoiding the confusion before it began).

In my opinion, MY opinion, either the Russian speakers should share the truth they are aware of or if not, remain silent and not comment instead of setting people up who don't speak the language.

I would have enjoyed knowing what Leora says to Paul during their sexual activities. Why not share it and other facts with the forum? I feel like they like knowing what others don't.

You should pay a visit at Martina’s and Alberto’s topic , this here is paradise in comparison to things written there .. The participation in any way anyone wishes it is a DEFINITIVE right .. why , how , when and what , it is all ok , this is absolutely great … but characterizing opinions because members simply want to say things here in certain  ways or being sarcastic and ironical , this for me is what’s ruining this topic , when I personally know decent people who avoid coming here and present facts that they know due to certain circumstances .. in 2022 , it isn’t so difficult for so many things to remain hidden .. but people want their peace rather than going into confrontation with the ones that know all.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

The experts...   I don't speak Russian.  Most don't.  From what I've seen, the Russian speakers are in the know real time but say nothing until a non-Russian speaker tries to draw conclusions from what the see on the site.  At that time a Russian speaker will descend on them mocking them for being wrong and not knowing the facts (which the Russian speakers could easily have revealed in detail had they wanted to completely avoiding the confusion before it began).

In my opinion, MY opinion, either the Russian speakers should share the truth they are aware of or if not, remain silent and not comment instead of setting people up who don't speak the language.

I would have enjoyed knowing what Leora says to Paul during their sexual activities. Why not share it and other facts with the forum? I feel like they like knowing what others don't.

Russian speakers?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Nobody said he didn’t .. He just needs to learn to respect other peoples’ opinions also and not characterizing posts that take some time to form in the mind , especially for people in the forum that aren’t native English speakers and put double effort to present any thought or idea written as good as possible to be readable and actually a chat can happen .. otherwise , I should write in Greek and don’t care if it is translated by google ( or whatever other software ) completely in a different meaning thst in what I want to communicate in English .

Commenting and chatting in a disagreeing post is much much much different than characterizing constantly and ALWAYS an opinion as BULLSHIT …It is like here you don’t have the right to post anything , even if it is a mistake , it is better according to him not to post it because it is simply BULLSHIT …Go figure out about the democracy and talks in this topic .

And of course there are also the famous others usual suspects that if one day the topic here gets a bit alive with comments from different users , the comments start that we came out of our holes again , we appeared suddenly and all this fair criticism comments .. These people want to have the opinion the way they have it in their mind because they know things , people who don’t have this opportunity is better to keep their mouth shut , not say anything and just shut their brains in participating in the Paul and Leora’s topic… This is what they want these people , quiet so the Prince and the Princess not to be offended by the negative posts or posts that lack any credibility …like EVERYONE HERE KNOWS WHAT’s going on because Paul and Leora have discussions on cameras.. Paul and Leora having after 9 years the experience of cameras , of what to say , what to do and what to show …Ahh , how is it called at times ? Smoking mirrors I think or ???

Ahh wait , BULLSHIT BULLSHIT , sorry 😬😬🙄😑🤐🤐

I meant YOU make valid points

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Good Morning  

great thursday to all

11/08/2022  11/August /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Flower Rose GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

great thursday to all

11/08/2022  11/August /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Flower Rose GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Pulo my friend hope you're doing well, here's a video for you

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, scutus said:

Or maybe get brownie points for following the ?? Leader ???  !!!!  😁

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

:sad::sad::sad:    🖕🖕🖕

8 hours ago, scutus said:

In all fairness to the users who post, and read the posts made in this thread !    Whose shoes are you wearing  when you find the need to display your form of humor, are you wearing StnCld316, the USER's shoes, or are you wearing StnCLd316, the Global Moderators shoes ???? 

In other words, are your posts made as you the individual. OR IS THIS CORPORATE CAMCAPS.NET's POSITION regarding this apartment ????      😁

What LMAO means! ROFL, SMH, OMG, BRB, AFAIK, BFF, IMO, NP, & more! -  techzerg   Freedom of Speech and Government Employees | Sambad English

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I've just been catching up on all the posts from the last 24hrs, because unlike some I don't live just for RLC and/or CC, and it's just the same old repetitive hypocritical (nothing new) bullshit. When these two finally leave RLC which they will surely do, there's going to be a some on this Forum who'll be in need of therapy, because their lives will have to change so dramatically.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

When these two finally leave RLC which they will surely do, there's going to be a some on this Forum who'll be in need of therapy, because their lives will have to change so dramatically.

Well said. Think that is all some have. Sad.

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I've just been catching up on all the posts from the last 24hrs, because unlike some I don't live just for RLC and/or CC, and it's just the same old repetitive hypocritical (nothing new) bullshit. When these two finally leave RLC which they will surely do, there's going to be a some on this Forum who'll be in need of therapy, because their lives will have to change so dramatically.

I can envisage mass suicides and a huge acolytes funeral pyre....Oh what fun to be a fly on the wall in some of these sad souls houses on that day.

Should a report of the apocalyptic event be posted in the L&P Apartment thread or the Leora Fan thread????.......I'm sure at least one of the know nothing brigade of obnoxious and bumptious stooges will instruct us before they disappear, either in a puff of smoke or return to thier usual habitat....Up thier own arses !!  😁😁😁😁😁

image.jpeg.571776559863d6c997f1dd21e8d6131b.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1