Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #10

Pete1960

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You have to accept that in thier minds it goes both ways mate.....You insult and abuse them instead of ignoring them, and they know that they have touched a nerve.

And if you decline to come on the forum?......Again it's a victory of sorts for them.

Bare in mind also that there are often disagreements and " fights" between the so called " regulars ," so if we cant behave how can we expect them to?

There can't be a rule for us and another for them can there?

We should put our own house in order first, which means that we somehow between us all have to agree to disagree sometimes, instead of each individual thinking they are right.

Until the rules change then it will carry on just as it has for the past nine years.

You know jimbo if you were a judge I think I would have got a fair trial

6 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Let's look at this a different way, you've had it in for Leora ever since she wouldn't bring LB home for YOU to pass judgement on, also what YOU don't like is she had, and still has a private live.

On the subject of hypocrites if you cast your mind back quite a few months ago you agreed with me when I said you were a hypocrite or have you got a selective memory.

If I was you I'd get back to supporting Linda before she throws herself off the balcony.

Make a tour around CC topics about RLC and get to realize that Leora and Paul , for the years they have with  RLC , the majority considers them as boring .It is a general opinion across the forum but since your life isn’t CC or RLC as you say , you can’t know such details . 

I will never ever stop saying that the problem of this apartment is ANY LACK of social life in front of cameras . As for the thousand of viewers who want to watch one more camera angle of Leora’s pussy and her tits bouncing while she’s getting fucked by Paul , IT IS MY ABSOLUTE RIGHT AS A PAYING SUBSCRIBER to make my complains that “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ is happening outside of the apartment , when Leora was single . It is my right wanting to watch more than a 24 months period of loneliness and boredom and tricks on getting cameras attention .I never changed my attitude , Leora went on a journey that she realized that she can’t escape what she loves to do or find people accepting what she’s doing .

There has been NOONE , NOT EVEN 1 , all of those months being able to explain reasonable , developing arguments , WHY LEORA NEVER EVER MANAGED TO BRING ANYONE at home .She wanted to be alone ? Ok ..then why she was disappearing when Malia was there twice per week ? When Malia left , it was comments after comments about salon job and bla bla bla bla and obviously that’s the truth …Suddenly  there’s no salon job development , Leora obviously is introducing everyone of her circle when she’s outside with Paul ( rather than spending time I guess with Paul when he’s not working , she’s introducing him to the life she had the last 3 years 🤔 ) , Leora suddenly stopped going outside making private phonecalls , Leora suddenly reduced the amount of her portable  devices ( like when you have someone in the apartment that is your friend , lover but most of all company not to feel alone , you will be spending the same amount of time on the mobile and on the IPAD ).

I am an hypocrite because I never ever changed my mind of what I want to watch in this apartment like the ones who want to see one more masturbation , one more blowjob , one more fuck .It’s funny but nobody here thinks or analyzes if Paul is happy , only because of what we see and what’s said , people believe that he is happy ( yes , if the money flows , happiness prevails ..but money isn’t what bring happiness , it just makes life more comfortable ).

I guess by calling me an hypocrite , you are maybe also having a life without friends visiting you in your apartment , without people spending evenings in a restaurant or a bar or a park , siting together , telling jokes , laughing , having a wine , talking about politics , sports , phone repair business , animal shelters and so on …Maybe you are also a guy that spends your days without people around so as to escape the “ bla bla bla “ moments of your girlfriend ..maybe in the end , you see at Leora’s and Paul’s life how couples and relationships  should be ….YES YES I KNOW , IT IS THEIR LIFE AND THEIR WAY OF HOW WANT THINGS TO BE ..And I say , really ? Is this how they want it to be ? They both want a life exactly the way they had it in Russia, then why make such an effort and Leora move in Prague ?Hmmmm….WAIT WAIT WAIT …I AM AN HYPOCRITE AS I HAVEN’T FOUND GOOD TRANSLATORS SO FAR TO EXPLAIN ME EXACTLY HOW LEORA AND PAUL represent RLC and what this life we see from both of them means.

You still didn’t answer about my wishes earlier , therefore , I wish you a nice afternoon , it is always up to you to consider it a real wish or an hypocritical gesture 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Make a tour around CC topics about RLC and get to realize that Leora and Paul , for the years they have with  RLC , the majority considers them as boring .It is a general opinion across the forum but since your life isn’t CC or RLC as you say , you can’t know such details . 

I will never ever stop saying that the proteomics of this apartment is ANY LACK of social life in front of cameras . As for the thousand of viewers who want o watch one more camera angle of Leora’s pussy and her tits bouncing while she’s getting fucked by Paul , IT IS MY ABSOLUTE RIGHT AS A PAYING SUBSCRIBER to make my complains that “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ is happening outside of the apartment , when Leora was single . It is my right wanting to watch more than a 24 months period of loneliness and boredom and tricks on getting cameras attention .I never changed my attitude , Leora wen a journey that she realized that she can’t escape what she loves to do or find people accepting what she’s doing .

There has been NOONE , NOT EVEN 1 , all of those months being able to explain reasonable , developing arguments , WHY LEORA NEVER EVER MANAGED TO BRING ANYONE at home .She wanted to be alone ? Ok ..then why she was disappearing when Malia was there twice per week ? When Malia left , it was comments after comments about salon job and bla bla bla bla and obviously that’s the truth …Suddenly  there’s no salon job development , Leora obviously is introducing everyone of her circle when she’s outside with Paul ( rather than spending time I guess with Paul when he’s not working , she’s introducing him to the life she had the last 3 years 🤔 ) , Leora suddenly stopped going outside making private phonecalls , Leora suddenly reduced the amount of her portable  devices ( like when you have someone in the apartment that is your friend , lover but most of all company not to feel alone , you will be spending the same amount of time on the mobile and on the IPAD ).

I am an hypocrite because I never ever changed my mind of what I want to watch in this apartment like the ones who want to see one more masturbation , one more blowjob , one more fuck .It’s funny but nobody here thinks or analyzes if Paul is happy , only because of what we see and what’s said , people believe that he is happy ( yes , if the money flows , happiness prevails ..but money isn’t what bring happiness , it just makes life more comfortable ).

I guess by calling me an hypocrite , you are maybe also having a life without friends visiting you in your apartment , without people spending evenings in a restaurant or a bar or a park , siting together , telling jokes , laughing , having a wine , talking about politics , sports , phone repair business , animal shelters and so on …Maybe you are also a guy that spends your days without people around so as to escape the “ bla bla bla “ moments of your girlfriend ..maybe in the end , you see at Leora’s and Paul’s life how couples and relationships  should be ….YES YES I KNOW , IT SO THEIR LIFE AND THEIR WAY OF HOW WANT THINGS TO BE ..And I say , really ? Is this how they want it to be ? They both want a life exactly the way they had it in Russia, then why make such an effort and Leora move in Prague ?Hmmmm….WAIT WAIT WAIT …I AM AN HYPOCRITE AS I HAVEN’T FOUND GOOD TRANSLATORS SO FAR TO EXPLAIN ME EXACTLY HIW LEORA AND PAUL represent RLC and what this life we see from both of them means.

You still didn’t answer about my wishes earlier , therefore , I wish you a nice afternoon , it is always up to you to consider it a real wish or an hypocritical gesture .

What makes Leora a draw is (IMO), she is boring - pretty and boring. No odd piercings or tatts, doesn't fuck every stranger she sees, obviously she is a loyal, dedicated person.  For the most part, she's "Barbie".  She's the fantasy girl mom and dad want you to bring to meet them. The one major exception is Barbie wouldn't bate for the camera.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Howard said:

What makes Leora a draw is (IMO), she is boring - pretty and boring. No odd piercings or tatts, doesn't fuck every stranger she sees, obviously she is a loyal, dedicated person.  For the most part, she's "Barbie".  She's the fantasy girl mom and dad want you to bring to meet them. The one major exception is Barbie wouldn't bate for the camera.

May be not but Ken would wank like  fuck over leora

• Haha 1