Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #10

Pete1960

49 minutes ago, Howard said:

What makes Leora a draw is (IMO), she is boring - pretty and boring. No odd piercings or tatts, doesn't fuck every stranger she sees, obviously she is a loyal, dedicated person.  For the most part, she's "Barbie".  She's the fantasy girl mom and dad want you to bring to meet them. The one major exception is Barbie wouldn't bate for the camera.

I never ever have a problem worshiping always the girl Leora , what is it that as a man wouldn’t I want ? Her body ? Her ass ? Her tits ? Her general female appearance ? 

And then we have the tenant Leora . What is it for me there to want to have Leora as a girlfriend ? A girl who doesn’t have any social life , a girl who can’t or doesn’t want be out in bars , in,pubs and share a beer , get drunk and be horny for funny reasons , a girl I can’t sit down and binge watch a series , a girl that I can’t invite my friends at home , a girl that I can’t meet her friends ? What is it for me wanting to spend my time with the tenant girlfriend Leora ? Ahh, wait , for this particular job , if I spend my time with the tenant Leora , my bank account increases ..oh well , what the fuck ? Why not ..

Paul is judged here in a really non deserved negative way …But , I can’t think anyone being smarter than him .He fucks the woman that for thousands is an icon , he does whatever he wants , whenever he wants , his only problem that will hit him sooner or later ( as it happened obviously in Russia and that’s why he tried with another one ) it is the lack of having his friends , a beer or wine with them , just having a normal life as I think he wanted to have when RLC went “ blind “ in Russia .. at least he tried the normal life but as it seems the “ money honey “ or HIM LOVING LEORA ( really ?🧐🤔 ) made him wanting to have one more chance with her .

In my humble opinion , this couple has some really serious issues concerning sharing life together or deeper knowing what a relationship is , but it is just my way of thinking . The hardcore fans , the ones that Leora keeps contact with them and keeps them updated , well , I do hope they will be having  big smiles in 10 years time if they learn that in the end life behaved nice to these two people .We are human beings after all , nothing is more imprortant than knowing that people are happy and succeeded  in life ..

But the hardcore question is simply one ..Who actually believes that in the process of time this current lifestyle of this couple will be bringing them happiness in 10-15-20 years time ? It is sad that many people believe that money solve problems when in fact it is this very issue that creates problems more than anyone’s  imagination ..But I guess , Paul and Leora  in 20 years time they will have a big business , they will be independent and they will be inviting their endless amount of friends both in Russia and in Czech Republic to their villa to enjoy social gatherings BBQs and relaxing in the pool weekends .Let’s hope and wish for that .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It was a joke reply. I thought you'd see the funny side.

Nah ! Sorry mate, fresh out of humour. I think I'm bored with it all....Not specifically Leora who I still find attractive, but the whole scenario of them and CC combined.

I don't watch RLC much nowadays, anything interesting happens I catch up with recording or replay whenever. As for CC I can take it or leave it. I find it boring and argumentative to an extent, with far too many people fixed in thier ways and can't see any further than the end of thier noses. Today is different as I'm waiting on a delivery.

There have always been MONGS throughout the lifetime of CC, and nowadays is no different, they come and they go, what's the problem that everyone gets so irate about them? Have a disagreement with them and move on, but that doesn't happen does it, people who feel offended become trolls themselves towards the so called offender. Making them no better ! 

There are three types of CC members. There's those that like what they see most of the time and pass what could be construed as an honest opinion. There are those who also like what they see, but have become so engrossed in the situation and emotionally attached to Leora that reality becomes distorted, and if you do not agree with these people then you are an enemy......Fanaticism! ....They have thier own reasons for behaving so, but unfortunately cannot see that it affects thier thought process and they become unable to come to terms with a different viewpoint. Then there are those that don't like Leora and Paul, or so they say, who come on here to get a reaction by being contentious, it works every time ! Suddenly like a shoal of Piranhas we attack them relentlessly, and stooping to thier level to justify our point of view.......Are we really any different? No of course we are not, we have all been guilty of infantile behaviour when we should all know better.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, we should get our own house in order first.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, kris66 said:

Don't worry. It will soon be over. Todays news are all about European State leaders being very tired of Russian tourists and Russians on long term VISA's and talk about closing all traffic from Russia and kicking visa tourist's back home to Russia. Thanks to Russia's war on Ukraine. So she and Paul might soon be on a one way flight back to Russia 😉 

Let's be clearer, it is only Estonia that has proposed this thing and it is not certain that the EU will accept or pass such a thing. It is also necessary to see how many countries do such a thing.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Make a tour around CC topics about RLC and get to realize that Leora and Paul , for the years they have with  RLC , the majority considers them as boring .It is a general opinion across the forum but since your life isn’t CC or RLC as you say , you can’t know such details . 

I will never ever stop saying that the problem of this apartment is ANY LACK of social life in front of cameras . As for the thousand of viewers who want to watch one more camera angle of Leora’s pussy and her tits bouncing while she’s getting fucked by Paul , IT IS MY ABSOLUTE RIGHT AS A PAYING SUBSCRIBER to make my complains that “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ is happening outside of the apartment , when Leora was single . It is my right wanting to watch more than a 24 months period of loneliness and boredom and tricks on getting cameras attention .I never changed my attitude , Leora went on a journey that she realized that she can’t escape what she loves to do or find people accepting what she’s doing .

There has been NOONE , NOT EVEN 1 , all of those months being able to explain reasonable , developing arguments , WHY LEORA NEVER EVER MANAGED TO BRING ANYONE at home .She wanted to be alone ? Ok ..then why she was disappearing when Malia was there twice per week ? When Malia left , it was comments after comments about salon job and bla bla bla bla and obviously that’s the truth …Suddenly  there’s no salon job development , Leora obviously is introducing everyone of her circle when she’s outside with Paul ( rather than spending time I guess with Paul when he’s not working , she’s introducing him to the life she had the last 3 years 🤔 ) , Leora suddenly stopped going outside making private phonecalls , Leora suddenly reduced the amount of her portable  devices ( like when you have someone in the apartment that is your friend , lover but most of all company not to feel alone , you will be spending the same amount of time on the mobile and on the IPAD ).

I am an hypocrite because I never ever changed my mind of what I want to watch in this apartment like the ones who want to see one more masturbation , one more blowjob , one more fuck .It’s funny but nobody here thinks or analyzes if Paul is happy , only because of what we see and what’s said , people believe that he is happy ( yes , if the money flows , happiness prevails ..but money isn’t what bring happiness , it just makes life more comfortable ).

I guess by calling me an hypocrite , you are maybe also having a life without friends visiting you in your apartment , without people spending evenings in a restaurant or a bar or a park , siting together , telling jokes , laughing , having a wine , talking about politics , sports , phone repair business , animal shelters and so on …Maybe you are also a guy that spends your days without people around so as to escape the “ bla bla bla “ moments of your girlfriend ..maybe in the end , you see at Leora’s and Paul’s life how couples and relationships  should be ….YES YES I KNOW , IT IS THEIR LIFE AND THEIR WAY OF HOW WANT THINGS TO BE ..And I say , really ? Is this how they want it to be ? They both want a life exactly the way they had it in Russia, then why make such an effort and Leora move in Prague ?Hmmmm….WAIT WAIT WAIT …I AM AN HYPOCRITE AS I HAVEN’T FOUND GOOD TRANSLATORS SO FAR TO EXPLAIN ME EXACTLY HOW LEORA AND PAUL represent RLC and what this life we see from both of them means.

You still didn’t answer about my wishes earlier , therefore , I wish you a nice afternoon , it is always up to you to consider it a real wish or an hypocritical gesture 

You make several excellent points. Personally I don't get it that some on the forum can't accept the reality of what you are saying from your point of view.  If this is a forum, and it's supposed to be, how is it people are worried Leora will be offended if someone says something negative instead of positive? 

Leora isn't our personal sports team, or favorite race driver to cheer to victory. She is allowing us full 24/7 access to her personal life. A woman that does what she does and has done has to expect reactions from the audience both good and bad, with people disagreeing both ways on everything. If she can put tampons in, get facials, eat herself, put objects in her butt, masturbates her life long best friend, and orgasms  in front of us she can handle our varied (even wrong) comments or she should avoid them.  Out on the street look at how rude people can be to others.  Why would it be different on a webcam forum. 

I've never personally said anything to intentionally offend her.  My observations are based on a lifetime of dealing with many people from the fringes. Regardless, does anyone in this forum actually think the people manning the RLC apartments expect people to not say what they think after watching them do what they do for as long as they have?  If some fat chick is going to put herself out there she has to expect people are going to comment on her weight, eh?  I'm not talking about being intentionally mean, which you can't stop.  But calling a cam girl a cam girl isn't a derogatory act. Being one is a choice she made to get the apartment, utilities and money in return for no privacy.  It is what it is. 

Why can't some accept Leora is a cam girl?  She chose to be one and soon learned (as she said in 2013) she enjoyed the excitement knowing she is being watched while she is nude and/or bates in front of a large audience.  She digs it. But people being people will have different reactions and opinions on  everything she does.  Some of it isn't going to be positive. That's the price to be paid when a gal opens her personal Pandora's Box for the entire world.

I hope she still reads the CC forum (certain she does) and hope our suggestions may get her to do different things. She enjoys doing them.  If not, fine, her call.  I'm not paying the $45 a month to see an attractive woman never be naked or never bate.  Who would waste $45 a month to watch a fully dressed woman live her life and hide behind a door to change, bath, etc.?  Nobody.

Keep it up, Leora. You're the best on RLC (while you are still young and beautiful enough to be).  Honestly, though, after 9 years of watching anyone things naturally do become a bit stagnant due to repetition.  If she and Paul are happy and the subscribers are happy it's still a win-win.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Nah ! Sorry mate, fresh out of humour. I think I'm bored with it all....Not specifically Leora who I still find attractive, but the whole scenario of them and CC combined.

I don't watch RLC much nowadays, anything interesting happens I catch up with recording or replay whenever. As for CC I can take it or leave it. I find it boring and argumentative to an extent, with far too many people fixed in thier ways and can't see any further than the end of thier noses. Today is different as I'm waiting on a delivery.

There have always been MONGS throughout the lifetime of CC, and nowadays is no different, they come and they go, what's the problem that everyone gets so irate about them? Have a disagreement with them and move on, but that doesn't happen does it, people who feel offended become trolls themselves towards the so called offender. Making them no better ! 

There are three types of CC members. There's those that like what they see most of the time and pass what could be construed as an honest opinion. There are those who also like what they see, but have become so engrossed in the situation and emotionally attached to Leora that reality becomes distorted, and if you do not agree with these people then you are an enemy......Fanaticism! ....They have thier own reasons for behaving so, but unfortunately cannot see that it affects thier thought process and they become unable to come to terms with a different viewpoint. Then there are those that don't like Leora and Paul, or so they say, who come on here to get a reaction by being contentious, it works every time ! Suddenly like a shoal of Piranhas we attack them relentlessly, and stooping to thier level to justify our point of view.......Are we really any different? No of course we are not, we have all been guilty of infantile behaviour when we should all know better.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, we should get our own house in order first.

Order order  sounds like speaker in house of commons

1 hour ago, Howard said:

What makes Leora a draw is (IMO), she is boring - pretty and boring. No odd piercings or tatts, doesn't fuck every stranger she sees, obviously she is a loyal, dedicated person.  For the most part, she's "Barbie".  She's the fantasy girl mom and dad want you to bring to meet them. The one major exception is Barbie wouldn't bate for the camera.

Barbie indeed wouldn't do the things Leora does (which is why I watch).  Wouldn't pay $45 a month to watch Barbie live an innocent life.

• Confused 2

15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Let's be clearer, it is only Estonia that has proposed this thing and it is not certain that the EU will accept or pass such a thing. It is also necessary to see how many countries do such a thing.

the war is with usa vs russia on the battlefield in ukrania 

O presidente da ukrania é vigarista 

Muitas ligações obscuras e negócios  com muito dinheiro 

In the Czech Republic there are many Russians  

Leora Have a residence permit and Paul Also 

• Upvote 1