Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #10

Pete1960

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora in malia's room On the couch 

laptop and phone 

Paul Sleeping on the sofa in the living room 

Goodnight 

I guess all that sitting around tires him out.  He needs rest after having a rest.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Will I amafool said:

Always nice to see a stranger giving credits don't you think.

Especially from someone who lost all his credibility last year for lying and being a hypocrite.

Way to go Butch ! Such a brave little soldier.

Do I smell a skunk

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Will I amafool said:

Always nice to see a stranger giving credits don't you think.

Especially from someone who lost all his credibility last year for lying and being a hypocrite.

Way to go Butch ! Such a brave little soldier.

Your name suits you perfectly

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Let's be clearer, it is only Estonia that has proposed this thing and it is not certain that the EU will accept or pass such a thing. It is also necessary to see how many countries do such a thing.

All European countries are fed up with Russians traveling around acting all arrogant (Theres many stories circulating atm.). Theres an article today about a  Russian bimbo currently visiting in Austria and traveling around Europa shouting "Russia will win" and harassing Ukrainians when she meet them etc.  No its going in one direction. Get the f*** home to Russia!

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

the war is with usa vs russia on the battlefield in ukrania 

O presidente da ukrania é vigarista 

Muitas ligações obscuras e negócios  com muito dinheiro 

In the Czech Republic there are many Russians  

Leora Have a residence permit and Paul Also 

NO the war is with all of Europe simply because Putin (and his approx. 85% of supporters in Russia and Russians living abroad) would go further and try to get back all the countries that left The former Soviet Union.. He is in war with all of us who are close to Russia, I guess you dont get that point if you dont live here.

That residence permit can easily be withdrawn and the fact that Paul is working for a Russian company in a foreign country is not a plus for him. He might be kicked out any day soon as the talk is now to do this with Russians to put pressure on Russia by targeting it's citizens abroad.

• Confused 2