Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #10

Pete1960

Well, having seen it, the guestroom bate. ..Guess I know how Jimbo felt when he had had enough for a while. Couple thousand times plus  is enough for me.  You guys have fun.  Best wishes for Paul and Leora and Eva.  I'm saturated.

Maybe down the road it'll change.  I've got too much life to life and too many neat things to do now that I'm getting healthy again (Pulling for you Oz-man) to waste so much of my life watching her do her thing being nude waist down, legs apart, hand on her pussy...over, and over, and over, and over ad infinitum ad nauseum.  Actually feel relived I've had enough.

Message me if anything different or kinky happens. Maybe Paul will fuck her on the balcony or if Malia or Zena visits.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, FuqeeweDougieJimbozo said:

This boy ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ here has more personalities than there are rocks on the moon probably couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the bottom 🤣

When you are in a hole it's wise to stop digging ! 😁

• Like 2

8 hours ago, kris66 said:

All European countries are fed up with Russians traveling around acting all arrogant (Theres many stories circulating atm.). Theres an article today about a  Russian bimbo currently visiting in Austria and traveling around Europa shouting "Russia will win" and harassing Ukrainians when she meet them etc.  No its going in one direction. Get the f*** home to Russia!

I have not read anywhere that all European countries want to send the Russians away. At the moment it is only Estonia that has proposed to send all tourists away and it is not certain that it is possible to do so, however we are talking about deporting thousands of people to Russia, it is not a trivial matter. Not even the Americans did such a thing.

I think Leora and Paul will still be in Europe for a long time. 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Will I amafool said:

But look how he demolished you !!

This new name of yours is your 5th, 

2 hours ago, FuqeeweDougieJimbozo said:

I know you like to think that but we still talk and laugh 😂 about you. I'll leave you to all your multiple personalities. That does explain a lot. 

58 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

When you are in a hole it's wise to stop digging ! 😁

I am only going to tell you guys this once and only once.  Take your bullshit over too Rants & Flames.

If it keeps up here I am going to demolish each and every account you guys have and you'll only be reading posts and no longer commenting. You'll be sat out indefinitely.

I am not commenting no further on this so you guys make your decision.  Do not send me any PM's on this matter they will not receive any response.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I am only going to tell you guys this once and only once.  Take your bullshit over too Rants & Flames.

If it keeps up here I am going to demolish each and every account you guys have and you'll only be reading posts and no longer commenting. You'll be sat out indefinitely.

I am not commenting no further on this so you guys make your decision.  Do not send me any PM's on this matter they will not receive any response.

Fair enough !!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Will I amafool said:

🤣 It suits the person it's in honour off better. You haven't unfortunately been a member long enough to realise and understand, but several do. 😁 

Says the fool with 9 posts 😂 
Or are you really Fat Boy 😅

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2