B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

However, if you go into the history of RLC, when we knew a little what the girls were saying, some clue was there, they are fairy tales that end well, let's hope they all live happily ever after

It all depends on how the members of the forum interpret the different comments given by those who understand the language and who translate the comments coming from the participants.

@emnv made a post at Martina and Alberto recently which unfortunately reflects this reality

I sincerely think that you are one of the people who thinks they know better than the one who translates and gives the information and you have your own interpretation because you are convinced that you know things

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It all depends on how the members of the forum interpret the different comments given by those who understand the language and who translate the comments coming from the participants.

@emnv made a post at Martina and Alberto recently which unfortunately reflects this reality

I sincerely think that you are one of the people who thinks they know better than the one who translates and gives the information and you have your own interpretation because you are convinced that you know things

Dear Moos, I am talking about the old days, when there were Russian members translating and we often heard about swingers' clubs and other places where girls worked, now surely everything has changed, or maybe not

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Dear Moos, I am talking about the old days, when there were Russian members translating and we often heard about swingers' clubs and other places where girls worked, now surely everything has changed, or maybe not

Dear Sergio, this does not change my words because you interpret this kind of information in your own way, and most of the time your interpretation is very far from reality 😁

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sergio said:

An analysis site, indicates an annual profit of RLC, two to five million dollars, I don't think RLC cares much about our complaints https://www.similarweb.com/it/website/reallifecam.com/#overview

This is supposedly annual revenue, not annual profit.  If annual revenue was $2 million,  RLC would be a dark screen living only in subscriber memories.

I believe Noldus has tried to calculate annual RLC revenue.

Estimate number of monthly subscribers x average subscription per subscriber x  12 (months) = annual revenues.

If number of monthly subscribers is 10,000, and average subscription is 30 Euros, x 12 = 3,600,000 Euros.  If monthly subscribers are 20,000, and average subscription is 35 euros, x 12 = 8,400,000 Euros.