B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She wants to leave, but he holds her back.
This is going to end in fucking

This is no longer a normal argument, but already strangely aggressive. Too bad, the two made such a good impression as a couple. 

I am surprised no one mentioned that they arrived back at the apartment with Tweety.  Tweety was dressed as she was when departed B-4, and had left clothes behind in Lorraine's room.

And Tweety is still asleep on the couch.

15 minutes ago, moules said:

I am surprised no one mentioned that they arrived back at the apartment with Tweety.  Tweety was dressed as she was when departed B-4, and had left clothes behind in Lorraine's room.

And Tweety is still asleep on the couch.

Are you surprised that no one cares about Tweety? 🤣 I'm not. 😅

• Upvote 1

I only know that Tweety appeared again and there was this weird tensed argument between Holly and Thor .. Holly was heard “ reproducing “ some phone messages in English and “ have a boyfriend “ and things like this .. 

I can’t agree less that as always their argument will end up in fantastic and amazing “ make up “ sex 😊

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

She wants to leave, but he holds her back.
This is going to end in fucking

I don’t know how it finally ended but there are no replays or it happened in the last hour or so .. Sex = best medicine for this two 😆

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

This is no longer a normal argument, but already strangely aggressive. Too bad, the two made such a good impression as a couple. 

The problem is that their arguments seem to be for jealousy reasons , I know that most people here blame Thor but Holly’s reactions are the ones showed that she’s so much attached to him . 

In my opinion , this is one of the most genuine modern era relationships , how many couples are like them , arguing for things that have to do with jealousy which shows how much emotions and feelings have developed in such a short notice . 

I think their “ secret weapon” is that in the end they manage to sit down and talk face to face and in a way solve their differences plus followed by great sex , they always have then some “ paracetamol “ medicine 😆

And also , as already mentioned , they both took the really difficult way to evolve and share this new and fresh relationship on cameras , my opinion is that they would do MUCH MUCH MUCH better if it was off cameras . Now , they both are committed to certain RLC let’s say obligations , sharing all in front of cameras , their arguments are visible and therefore judged by so many people , they don’t have their own place and they share with another couple which instantly limits the things they can do , they also “need “ to participate in certain events , they can’t expand their circle of people known in Barcelona as practically their life in Barcelona is centered around the RLC project . To my conclusion , they are a really great and feelings to one another couple but the cameras world is “ affecting “ so very very much their relationship and I think it is too obvious . 

• Upvote 2