B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

5 hours ago, moules said:

Thor has returned and begins unpacking and re-packing clothes and stuff.  Looks to be more looking for some items.  Talks to Tweety.  Holly stays in T&T's room.

I think he was tidying up the mess .

10 hours ago, moules said:

IMO, Thor is insecure and dislikes being in a position where he is subordinate to Holly.  The subscribers are there for Holly, not for him.  He resents being in that position.  And he seems to have no life outside of RLC.

Anyone care to guess his reaction if Holly and Tereza had lesbian sex?

I know what mine reaction would be....over the moon.  But it will never happen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

What no speculated upon is the point when Holly took THORS phone in the bathroom and LOCKED the door ..

my speculation is they were fighting because Holly caught? suspected ? Thor is cheating or fooling around with someone else and she locked herself in to buy time to check out his phone ..

I gave them a week after the drugged and booze spectacle of the Baby Thor immature side coming on and I see it continues 

. Many breakups are facilitated by breaking the monogamy or bonds of fidelity .. that could be playing out here 

Thor is such a Neanderthal, Holly will tire and move on ..... as someone above speculated, so far they have not expanded the relationship beyond the apt and just fucking .... and Holly can get all the fucking she wants anytime , anywhere .... she should want and deserves someone with more maturity and substance ...

Yeah I think you're on the right track, the whole argument revolved around Thor's phone and texts that were on it, she kept trying to take his phone even after the bathroom stuff.  One of Holly's texts she read out to him in English was telling someone she was going to Bali with her boyfriend, think she was reading that out to show the date to Thor as to when they were a couple, I'm guessing there's texts around that time that he's sent to another girl/girls 

3 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Yeah I think you're on the right track, the whole argument revolved around Thor's phone and texts that were on it, she kept trying to take his phone even after the bathroom stuff.  One of Holly's texts she read out to him in English was telling someone she was going to Bali with her boyfriend, think she was reading that out to show the date to Thor as to when they were a couple, I'm guessing there's texts around that time that he's sent to another girl/girls 

In the end , it is funny that we get the blame on Thor , even if he messed her mind and persuaded her to stay in Barcelona and try this together ( which I highly doubt ) , Holly had taken a serious decision to leave europe and go and live in Indonesia ( perhaps meet Irma there 😂🤣) … she then met Thor and she changed her mind for whatever reasons, I still insist that she really believed that she has found a guy that she can finally try and have a nice relationship as it was obvious in my opinion that she was searching to have or find.. 

So , it is Holly then who changed her mind , she had an opportunity but she preferred to give herself a chance with a guy. In my humble opinion , she did the right thing as she followed her feelings at that time and “ better living it than always wondering the famous what if .. “ but also and atteh same time, someone else can say that she sacrificed a personal and difficult decision to go and pursue a life away of the cameras and very easily she wasn’t strong enough to think that meeting a guy when a decision was made to leave Europe , some weeks later without even having spent significant time together , they take the decision to abandon whatever freedom life they are both used to make and in 2-3 weeks decide to live 24/7 together .. this is one of the most difficult tasks and in real life , it would take many many months to reach the point living  together with someone.

I repeat once again , Holly and Thor relationship seems to suffer at times, like now , because it is evolving and it is judged by thousands in front of cameras. I honestly believe if they had tried away of cameras , the privacy and of course not worrying about camera appearances and whatever  obligations come with this job , they would have a really solid relationship , in my eyes , these two really really like one another … But Holly knows is a popular cameras fans favorite  “ star “and that many men have her as the ultimate dream and Thor also knows that he abandoned a life that, personally , he could easily fuck everyday any woman he wanted , careful here , not only because of how he has the looks and body and such things but with his ability to be around women and talk to them … you can see his aura and impact when women are around him, they admire and like him. 

I think Mark has hit the target.  Holly was told, or became aware of Thor fucking another girl(s) on the side.  I don't think Holly sees their relationship as monogamous -- they began fucking in the living room in T&T's presence. What would have happened if T&T also began fucking, would there have been a swap?  And I think she would share Thor with Tweety-- but it must be a true open relationship, no secret cheating.

Holly feels a great sense of betrayal because of his cheating, which I think has occurred over a long period.  This was not a one-night stand on his part.

And their relationship is not one of equals.  Holly holds most of the cards.

And Thor is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, if Holly can easily find a long history of messages, and maybe photos as well, on his phone.

Reconciliation with a fuck about to begin.

-------------------

Tweety did not return from her date last night   She is wearing Holly's clothes.