B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I see that the theorists are out again just because Martina was topless by the pool, I don't see how that is exceptional since she is not the only one doing it at B7 in the presence of Nelly and Bogdan, yet I don't see as many messages when it's Alexandra who does it, and yet she likes women as much as Martina, in view of her adventure with Bonnie 😁

They'll never change Moos...:dodgy:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They'll never change Moos...:dodgy:

Yes I know but it always makes me piss with laughter when I see the comments of some who see in them signs of something that does not exist
As if going topless means more than what it shows in front of the cameras
In fact she does nothing less than the women who do it on the beaches, and there is no sexual sign on their part while doing it, they are just women who like to be topless to tan 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, philo said:

For the record, I offer two examples of awareness of camera placement as evidence to support my earlier post: The early session between Martina and Nelly at the Villa started during the holiday party, where they embraced and kissed in front of Alberto while dancing. They later went to the kitchen and started to have sex off camera in the pantry. It was not until they got on the floor that they became visible only to camera #1-8, were we able to see them have sex. Similarly, during Nelly's visit to Martina, the session initially began with them in the hallway, just outside the kitchen. Their sexual encounter was initially only viewable on camera #3, which showed only their lower bodies. The kitchen camera #4 and hall camera #5, eventually revealed to us that they were eating and fingering each other. It was not until went to the bedroom did they submit to full camera scrutiny. There are other examples but this is just to offer some additional EVIDENCE.

I never claimed that they weren't aware of camera placement.  It's easy for them to see where the cameras are, they're pretty obvious.  I wrote that they don't have precise knowledge of the cameras field of view.

I don't understand how you're trying to use these examples as evidence.  Are you saying they tried to hide from the camera or show themselves to the camera? 

Either way doesn't really matter because in both cases they weren't even thinking about the cameras.  In the first example, they were at a party in B4 with lots of guests and they were looking for somewhere out of the way of the other guests and chose the place in the kitchen where the washing machine is.  In the second example, they started kissing in the hall, it escalated further and they moved it to the bedroom.  Pretty standard stuff.  I don't understand how either of these is evidence that they have precise knowledge of the cameras field of view.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes I know but it always makes me piss with laughter when I see the comments of some who see in them signs of something that does not exist
As if going topless means more than what it shows in front of the cameras
In fact she does nothing less than the women who do it on the beaches, and there is no sexual sign on their part while doing it, they are just women who like to be topless to tan 😁

Obviously Martina and Boggy are shagging off cam...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, kris66 said:

Get over yourself (not meant sarcastic or ironic)

Oh really, I couldn't tell, you seem to think that people should have intuition as to how you portray feelings into comments

On 8/21/2022 at 4:47 AM, Pete1960 said:

Oh really, I couldn't tell, you seem to think that people should have intuition as to how you portray feelings into comments

I dont portray my feelings as I am not as invested or emotionally attached to the residents as some of you are.  You see things that's not there.