B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

il y a 30 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

On dirait que Loraine a encore emmené Esmi au garage. Je ne peux pas être sûr car la caméra du hall a un bug.

OuI , elles y sont , on a entendu la porte du garage se fermer clairement mais pourquoi elle l'amène là ?

Un rendez vous dans le garage ou autre  ????

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry to say this but seeing Esmi spending more and more  time with archmanipulator Loraine it is like she’s surrendering to things that Loraine knows how to avoid on cameras easily . I can’t remember Esmi hiding from the cameras , being shy is a different thing but using the garage also , well , I don’t know , it starts getting disappointing ..The girls are almost the whole day together this past week , I can’t really get it what’s the point hiding with more private talks .. anyway , it is a disappointment and not expressing it would be even worse for my side being a dedicated Esmi fan and ALWAYS praising the beauty of Loraine but she’s for sure a person who can clearly control lots of actions in and out of the RLC cameras .

Wait. Yesterday you were praising both together or I understood completely wrong. 

• Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, isidore57 a dit :

OuI , elles y sont , on a entendu la porte du garage se fermer clairement mais pourquoi elle l'amène là ?

Un rendez-vous dans le garage ou autre ????

Lorraine a réapparu , est allée à sa chambre et est remontée au garage

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Not a chance. Just know that they are there for a really long time.

il y a 2 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Aucune chance. Sachez simplement qu'ils sont là depuis très longtemps.

elles ont quitté le salon à 00h47 et depuis Lorraine est sortie une fois , a pris quelque chose dans sa chambre et est rentrée dans le garage à nouveau à 01 h 32

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

elles ont quitté le salon à 00h47 et depuis Lorraine est sortie une fois , a pris quelque chose dans sa chambre et est rentrée dans le garage à nouveau à 01 h 32

yeah, I know

Edited by thinga69

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Wait. Yesterday you were praising both together or I understood completely wrong. 

I make my “ devil “thinking 😁 theories and thoughts that perhaps Loraine can mentor Esmi to slowly reach a level that she won’t hesitate for anything in front of the cameras .Both girls are gorgeous but it is very weird this sudden “ embrace “ from Loraine to Esmi - especially after so many months together in Barcelona - and at the same time from Monica to Zabava .

I praise the fact that they spend  time together , both single , they can flirt , date , so many things ..But I can’t praise seeing Loraine “ learning “ Esmi hiding from cameras for whatever reason , if they wish having a private talk , Loraine knows dozens of ways to do it on cameras .If it all has to do with Esmi being sad and Loraine comforting her , I still don’t get it why it should be off cameras as well ..In any case , there are reasons that Loraine has a bad reputation for “ staging “ things , as I said , I hope Esmi can absorb the positive things from  Loraine the Mentor and not have herself dragged from the archmanipulator Loraine ..

il y a 18 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Demain Esmi n'aura plus de souci. de belles Volutes auront tout emporté, y compris son cerveau, grâce à Loraine.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I make my “ devil “thinking 😁 theories and thoughts that perhaps Loraine can mentor Esmi to slowly reach a level that she wont hesitate for anything in front of the cameras .Both girls are gorgeous but it is very weird this sudden “ embrace “ from Loraine to Esmi - especially after so many months together in Barcelona - and at the same time from Monica to Zabava .

I praise the fact that they spend  time together , both single , they can flirt , date , so many things ..But I can’t praise seeing Loraine “ learning “ Esmi hiding from cameras for whatever reason , if they wish having a private talk , Loraine knows dozens of ways to do it on cameras .If it all has to do with Esmi being sad and Loraine comforting her , I still don’t get it why it should be off cameras as well ..In any case , there are reasons that Loraine has a bad reputation for “ staging “ things , as I said , I hope Esmi can absorb the positive things from  Loraine the Mentor and not have herself dragged from the archmanipulator Loraine ..

I find it odd because you had the same arch of thought in June when Esmi also spender a lot of time with Loraine. 🤣

33 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't see Tweety moving to B4, there are no spare beds and I don't think any of the girls would want to share their bedroom with Tweety. I also think RLC would be crazy to let her join the project again.

She appears to have re-joined the project, if not officially.  Like Holly, who spent all those weeks in B-7, and lived out of a small suitcase at the foot of the stairs in B-4, until she moved her stuff to B-5.  From the time Holly left on the trip with Tweety, until she moved to B-5, she was never listed as being part of the project.  And yet, every day she was on cam, and fucking most of those days.