B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

On 8/25/2022 at 5:25 PM, isidore57 said:

A sucker for Monica

Neanderthal man, the brain handicapped, has just invited himself into Lorraine's room, he hits Lilith's buttocks like an owner, Bravo!!

kristy, loraine, leia and others that keep inviting the neanderthals only for click baits need to be fired and sent home.  it should be a rule that no apartment has any connections to any other apartment!

il y a 3 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

kristy, loraine, leia and others that keep inviting the neanderthals only for click baits need to be fired and sent home.  it should be a rule that no apartment has any connections to any other apartment!

Moreover, when they go to town, the girls should veil themselves, so as not to recognize each other, and talk.🤒

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Downfall of RLC 😂🤣😂🤣 ? Since 2019 people keep on saying this .. the fact is simply one , RLC has currently the biggest number of apartments since 2019 and in my opinion they will keep on bringing more online . I only think that at the moment , they have their second best place ( B7 ) in complete wrong direction , I call it winter hibernation .. a couple which has serious problems ( Nelly and Bogdan , if others believe different I totally respect their opinion but I think this couple has problems ) , two indifferent girls to be in the project ( Kassandra and Ailey ) and two guys who try to find a way to show themselves useful ( but they can’t as the “ boss “ Thor is in downtown and could make them with his presence appear useful ) . 

your engine has now died!  bringing on new apartments with old cast members is not the way to stay a float.  it's just a matter of time and everyone, including you will have lost all interest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

just when has Leia brought a guy there for click bait? i must have missed something i have only seen her with Maxim 

• Upvote 1