Karol & Kos (2022) #1

Noldus

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It looks all brand new. I think they are the first tenants after the renovation. 

On the other hand , it is a pity that Karol can’t escape the cameras world and that her guy gets a stage name when we “ ALL “ know his real name ……………………BUT ………………..

Like this i think Esmi and Zabava confirm a 3 years stay with RLC … Just an instinct conclusion .. 

Oh Yea! The return of a girl, who just left, after being under the camera's the last 10 months. I believe this is her 5th presentation for RLC.

What surprising and new activities will she display?   

It is disappointing that RLC puts so little effort into recruiting new faces.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Oh Yea! The return of a girl, who just left, after being under the camera's the last 10 months. I believe this is her 5th presentation for RLC.

Ya, I like Karol, but 142 bates is enough for me in my archive. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

They did bring new girls but they are pretty pathetic 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

On the other hand , it is a pity that Karol can’t escape the cameras world and that her guy gets a stage name when we “ ALL “ know his real name ……………………BUT ………………..

Like this i think Esmi and Zabava confirm a 3 years stay with RLC … Just an instinct conclusion .. 

I really don't understand this. I was kinda of agreeing with you while she was in GOV and her BF living, probably in that apartment, and they were in that coming and going from apartments. Now living together they are no different from any other couples. Karol is one of the best tenants that RLC have in Barcelona. She knows how to run things. Just look at the lighting in the bed room. Great light for a romantic mood and great for us to watch them. 

To me this only indicates that RLC is reducing the number of GOV and expanding the couples. I believe that this is the right direction.

PS. Now is time for a renovation of M&A apartment because if it wasn't for the layout I would guess that is a complete different building.

• Like 2