Karol & Kos (2022) #1

Noldus

11 hours ago, thinga69 said:

It looks all brand new. I think they are the first tenants after the renovation. 

It has been repainted, but the bathroom and kitchen have the same look when it comes to fixtures, tile, countertop, kitchen cabinets, electrical outlet by the stove, etc.  The only big difference is that Karol is missing a refrigerator!

I asked the question about N&B possibly having lived in this apartment because of the hot sex between Nelly and Martina after N&B moved into B-4 after living in an off-cam apartment.

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

And … Barcelona slowly becomes like Russia , the main hub … we can expect so much more .

There was a post some months ago mentioning that someone had studied the RLC business ecosystem in Barcelona in great detail.  As I recall the post, RLC had other apartments that were not on cam, had a business interest in a language school, and owned other businesses too.  The for sale banner for B-6 had/has a contact phone number for a bar/cafe in Old Barcelona.  And as I have posted before, B-6 was either previously a brothel, or an in-town apartment for Russians to sleep and fuck after a night of partying in the clubs..

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

RLC is dying 😂🤣😂🤣😝😜🤪 Here’s one more apartment for the hardcore doubters …

Welcome back Karol 😊😇

Not Leaving Season 4 GIF by This Is Us

I was going to unsubscribe but karol came back on the same day so I'll stay awhile 🤔😏🤷‍♂️😂

1 hour ago, moules said:

There was a post some months ago mentioning that someone had studied the RLC business ecosystem in Barcelona in great detail.  As I recall the post, RLC had other apartments that were not on cam, had a business interest in a language school, and owned other businesses too.  The for sale banner for B-6 had/has a contact phone number for a bar/cafe in Old Barcelona.  And as I have posted before, B-6 was either previously a brothel, or an in-town apartment for Russians to sleep and fuck after a night of partying in the clubs..

Since nothing can be proved , all I can I say is that B6 has always been on fire , from Gina and Bruno to Fiora and Harley and then Eva and Matvei and now Carla and Yanai …And it is on fire because it keeps on providing content no matter who inhabit it .

I wonder if Kos or whatever the fuck his name is, tried to get a normal job, or decided that you were earning more and working less to be seen shagging his girlfriend, he seemed like a different person, but after all who can disagree with getting paid to shag a pretty girl

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I wonder if Kos or whatever the fuck his name is, tried to get a normal job, or decided that you were earning more and working less to be seen shagging his girlfriend, he seemed like a different person, but after all who can disagree with getting paid to shag a pretty girl

I think  he works from home.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think  he works from home.

I hope this is the case, Karol is a good girl, I hoped she would be out of this circus, but the bills are there every month

I keep reading the opinion that some of the RLC tenants are suffering for working for RLC and there is hope the tenant will leave RLC and prosper.

Big Picture:    these girls / couples know exactly what they are getting into, the expectation of nudity while being observed by cameras. They get a paycheck for doing ...... well, nothing. Taking a shower, parading around in bra and panties / lingerie, laying around on a bed / couch with a phone in front of your face. Not exactly a physically demanding job. Easy Money. Many of the girls find there RLC experience so degrading they come back 4 or 5 times! The girls hang around Barcelona waiting to be recalled. During the time of Covid, while many people lost their jobs and income, The girls / couples of RLC continued to get a paycheck. Pretty good deal.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I really don't understand this. I was kinda of agreeing with you while she was in GOV and her BF living, probably in that apartment, and they were in that coming and going from apartments. Now living together they are no different from any other couples. Karol is one of the best tenants that RLC have in Barcelona. She knows how to run things. Just look at the lighting in the bed room. Great light for a romantic mood and great for us to watch them. 

To me this only indicates that RLC is reducing the number of GOV and expanding the couples. I believe that this is the right direction.

PS. Now is time for a renovation of M&A apartment because if it wasn't for the layout I would guess that is a complete different building.

All I want to say is that  i would PERSONALLY prefer for this nice couple of many years of relationship to start building their life in Barcelona without the RLC financial help and make it on their own , normal jobs and simply a normal life ..I do think they could make it easily , it is a bit difficult for me to understand  their decision , even though as we saw Karol still likes the cameras exposure .

Of course , it is actually a “ new couple “ on cameras but look the long lasting relationships how they are ( the ones many years on cameras ) , Leora and Paul , Martina and Alberto , Linda and Tibor .. I wish them all the best of course but I will be paying close attention how it evolves in front of cameras .