Karol & Kos (2022) #1

Noldus

12 minutes ago, joebirch said:

πŸ˜¬β€¦.that’s it, some random gibberish is your comeback πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You two cool it, that is enough flame baiting each other. Lets go back to the reason we are here. I am old and I'm tired. I have no patients for trolling each other the way you two have been doing lately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You two cool it, that is enough flame baiting each other. Lets go back to the reason we are here. I am old and I'm tired. I have no patients for trolling each other the way you two have been doing lately.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€¦.I have already added Β him to the losers list, clearly he has nothing to contribute with and his trash talk is gringe Β 

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

See the source image

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

See the source image

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

The best part is that saps like you with no life sit on here all day and and watch and analyze and write about all of it.

Whats your point about the breasts?Β  Not big enough?

Β 

It's not analyzing, it's pure speculation & fantasy

5 hours ago, joebirch said:

I forgot you are not a subscriber, just a troll…my badΒ 

I forgot you are not a Premium Member, just a troll

• Like 1