Karol & Kos (2022) #1

Noldus

19 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

????, what is a hob?  Please and thank-you.

the hob is where you cook food in pots or pans
Not easy to translate maybe

theirs is electric, so you need specific equipment to use it

1 minute ago, omedo said:

countertop

image.png.a371a5feeab738e69437dc313414f11b.png

Ah, I see. The cooktop. I have never heard of the term hob. Thanks.

I guess the hot water heater is above the dishwasher, left side of kitchen cam. No clothes washer/dryer?

6 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I guess the hot water heater is above the dishwasher, left side of kitchen cam. No clothes washer/dryer?

It does not seem to be present in the kitchen, so surely in the bathroom without seen on cameras

17 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

The washing machine is in the small room at the end of the balcony.  It can be accessed from the balcony and also the guest room.  The door to the left of camera 12 leads out to it.  Here you see Kos coming from the guest room to the washing machine.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/40_15?ts=1660916980&from=share

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

The washing machine is in the small room at the end of the balcony.  It can be accessed from the balcony and also the guest room.  The door to the left of camera 12 leads out to it.  Here you see Kos coming from the guest room to the washing machine.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/40_15?ts=1660916980&from=share

it's interesting, it means that the balcony at Martina's is also common between the living room and the guest room
The study room seems to be the room used for storage at Martina's

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's interesting, it means that the balcony at Martina's is also common between the living room and the guest room
The study room seems to be the room used for storage at Martina's

If you compare the apartment plan you will see that the layout is different, K&K looks bigger.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If you compare the apartment plan you will see that the layout is different, K&K looks bigger.

I don't think you should rely too much on the different plans of the apartments

the different positions of the cameras gives the impression that the two apartments are different but I only see similarities 😁

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the different positions of the cameras gives the impression that the two apartments are different but I only see similarities 😁

Could be. M&A's apartment is too dark and a little hard to compare. Fore example the master bed room from K&K looks bigger but is also more bright.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Could be. M&A's apartment is too dark and a little hard to compare. Fore example the master bed room from K&K looks bigger but is also more bright.

it's just the position of the bed which is different that can make you think that, but if you look beyond that, you will realize that it is exactly the same thing

58 minutes ago, moos54 said:

54 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/40_8?ts=1661109851&from=share

An outside laundry area.  Ahhhhh.  That will not happen where I live. The water pipes would be frozen 4 months. 

If I had to guess, I would think the apartments are above or below one another. The room positions and dimensions and window locations are identical. Note the large window in K+K's master bedroom, left side of camera 8. In Martina's apartment that is a solid wall with the bed headboard up against it. A window has been added to K+K's bedroom or removed in Martina's bedroom.  

5 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/40_8?ts=1661109851&from=share

An outside laundry area.  Ahhhhh.  That will not happen where I live. The water pipes would be frozen 4 months. 

If I had to guess, I would think the apartments are above or below one another. The room positions and dimensions and window locations are identical. Note the large window in K+K's master bedroom, left side of camera 8. In Martina's apartment that is a solid wall with the bed headboard up against it. A window has been added to K+K's bedroom or removed in Martina's bedroom.  

it's not a window, it's a wardrobe 😁