Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think one of the main issues that hardly  ever is mentioned ( for obvious reasons 😶😁 ) it is the fact that Leora also isn’t any sexual experienced person . Her sex life has been with a guy we see her the last 9 years , she possibly had / has some adventures in Prague and many things are unclear before Paul .

The majority can agree I believe that as nice as she can masturbate , her sex skills aren’t of anything spectacular , despite most people blaming Paul , I don’t think she also provides / does anything remarkable apart from the swallowing which isn’t ant special sex skill . I don’t think she makes any particular blowjob or the majority can praise her for being fantastic in sex positions . Again , Paul it is to be blamed of course 😂 but , in my humble opinion , she’s just a typical woman with sex and nothing special . 

I believe if she had more sex experiences , she would for sure provide some really nice sessions , but in general , I think credit should be given for her masturbations and not for her sex .

What would you like to see her do?

15 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What would you like to see her do?

It isn’t of what I would like seeing her doing but ( also ) the way . I am not speaking to see her in “ Masha mode “ ( this is really difficult for anyone to compete with her and sex ) but if you are watching other apartments , I think Venera is a really nice example , Marlene in Barcelona , Holly in Barcelona but she’s showing excellent skills because also her guy knows what he’s doing and I would also say Tereza who - personally - I don’t think there’s a better woman in all of RLC knowing how to “ ride” like she does .

I think Leora could be more passionate in sex and if there was a guy with endless sex fantasies to become reality , we might have watched some really nice quality sex . I think there’s not much passion between Leora and Paul but this is from the side of the viewer , I think amongst themselves   they enjoy it because they know their “ buttons “ let’s say , the things that turn on one another  hot and so on . But we don’t see variety , I think the only new thing during this stay is seeing Paul using the toys on her .

Anyway , it is a big debate , the sex life of a couple as long as it brings , gives and makes them happy , there’s not much from us to say but to have simply an opinion of what we see. Again for me , watching a woman masturbating a lot when the boyfriend / guy is 24/7 around , it is weird ,leading to the fact that apart from pleasure , lots of sessions are for camera purposes .( perfectly fine when you see other tenants just eat /sleep / repeat and rent free ) .

• Haha 1

Good Morning  

great friday everyone

26/08/2022  26/August /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Cat Party GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It isn’t of what I would like seeing her doing but ( also ) the way . I am not speaking to see her in “ Masha mode “ ( this is really difficult for anyone to compete with her and sex ) but if you are watching other apartments , I think Venera is a really nice example , Marlene in Barcelona , Holly in Barcelona but she’s showing excellent skills because also her guy knows what he’s doing and I would also say Tereza who - personally - I don’t think there’s a better woman in all of RLC knowing how to “ ride” like she does .

I think Leora could be more passionate in sex and if there was a guy with endless sex fantasies to become reality , we might have watched some really nice quality sex . I think there’s not much passion between Leora and Paul but this is from the side of the viewer , I think amongst themselves   they enjoy it because they know their “ buttons “ let’s say , the things that turn on one another  hot and so on . But we don’t see variety , I think the only new thing during this stay is seeing Paul using the toys on her .

Anyway , it is a big debate , the sex life of a couple as long as it brings , gives and makes them happy , there’s not much from us to say but to have simply an opinion of what we see. Again for me , watching a woman masturbating a lot when the boyfriend / guy is 24/7 around , it is weird ,leading to the fact that apart from pleasure , lots of sessions are for camera purposes .( perfectly fine when you see other tenants just eat /sleep / repeat and rent free ) .

Being a real life couple, aren't they who they are. Not being someone there not. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Being a real life couple, aren't they who they are. Not being someone there not. 

Real life couples go to bed together.  Not one in bed while the other is on a computer all night.  Paul's priorities are all in the wrong order.

• Sad 1

Got an idea why Paul isn't as hot to trot as Leora...he never sleeps, certainly has no sleep schedule. You can't diddle when you're fatigued. Both their circadian rhythms suck. But Leora's libido overcomes her erratic schedule while Paul ass is dragging.

Also from what I've seen over the years she loves doing exhibitionist things knowing she's being watched, he has to  tough it out and work through the cameras.

Paul would do well without RLC (except the perks) Leora would really struggle bating, doing anal and fucking without an audience.  Also think Leora wears the pants. Just an opinion but think it's pretty accurate.

Another observation is that Eva is so much better behaved perhaps due to her age.

Whatever they seem much better matched this go around.  The laughter and cuddling were absent in Russia. So good for them both.

I wish Kitty would return, even with Smith if that's it takes, but that they could become a caring couple instead of being so codependent on each other.