Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Always optimistic! Always good to hear Martina and Alberto continue to exhibit some sexual activity. Although it sounds as some on the forum are disappointed in the visual aspect. 

It also sounds as if Martina continues looking for the "one bi-sexual relationship”, while holding on to Alberto in the meantime. Of course, where would she go and how would she live if detached from Alberto. Is she trying to hard to have a bi-sexual partner? I am hopeful she has learned a lesson (from her past bi-sexual experience) and will not again get involved with a married woman or someone with baggage. 

It also seems she has taken calm to her late-night phone adventures or perhaps taken them off camera; but continues to struggle with the sleep disorder.  Does anyone know if she has sought medical assistance with the sleep disorder? Barcelona has some great medical centers.  

I often wonder how life will be for all three when school resumes and with Alberto’s work schedule? A disruption in their personal life (for what it's worth) and or will it become stronger? 

I am also hopeful she will begin to mature and learn to be more respectful of Alberto. I think life may only improve for Martina and Alberto once off RLC.  Also, if she and Alberto are recognized as couple.  Meet other couples and friends with a healthy lifestyle, good moral, views that are mature and successful.  It is possible she will find in other couples the bi-sexual relationship desired. 

I mentioned on a previous post that she should “Invest” in Alberto. I am not sure of Martina’s friendship with some many other guys. Alberto is good man, not working only to repay her but for them both and the future. They seem to be spending more time together, which is always positive but if they could throw in some romantic time for romantic dinner and a movie, out or in, invite another couple over despite the cameras (perhaps the other RLC couple in the building) walks along the beach, a dance club together, a bike ride, etc. 

Whew!

Hi yelt,

I pretty much agree with your post. I did find M&A's lack of socialization with other couples kind of strange for a long time. The other day I posted somewhere on CC that I thought it strange that Martina and Alberto had yet to meet their new RLC neighbors Karol and Kos who live literally nextdoor. Someone responded that RLC frowns upon non-Russian RLC couples socializing with Rusian/Ukranian couples. That kind of threw me as that hasn't seemed true in the past. I asked myself why would that be now? I know the language barrier might be there, in but this case involving M&A and K&K, Martina understands some Russian and can speak a little of it and she understands English and can speak it relatively fluently. Koss, I believe can also understand and speak English very well...so I feel the language barrier between these two couples could be managed. Any thoughts?

10 hours ago, Adalbert said:

😁 Funny that you blame me about guessing something that was written here often. So if you have followed the phonecall, why not sharing  us the true location and floor which you have for sure heard. DWI might be interested in.  But I think that you have, how so often, no idea.😉

You didn't catch it again ! So it mean that your not the best you think you are amount us. Your are simply like us and surprisingly maybe lower a little. Based on your experience on this forum for more > 10 years, you should have much more better interventions. Show us that you have evolved. Do you catch it ?  LOL ...

P.S. In life, we learn from each other to be better (the meaning of life) and we could learn so much from your experience, we miss you not wanting to share your knowledge to help us improve too. On my side, I make sure that the people around me have fun in life according to what I can do despite the bad news of every day...

• Sad 2

33 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

You didn't catch it again ! So it mean that your not the best you think you are amount us. Your are simply like us and surprisingly maybe lower a little. Based on your experience on this forum for more > 10 years, you should have much more better interventions. Show us that you have evolved. Do you catch it ?  LOL ...

P.S. In life, we learn from each other to be better (the meaning of life) and we could learn so much from your experience, we miss you not wanting to share your knowledge to help us improve too. On my side, I make sure that the people around me have fun in life according to what I can do despite the bad news of every day...

😁 As I already mentioned there is nothing else to catch than that you have no idea at all and only be jalous about others who understand a bit more (and hope you get it thatI don't say understand all 😉).  You are right that I've seen a lot of forum members like you and even much worser ones. How about your evolution ?

What you do outside of the forum doesn't interest me, why should it... someone can tell a lot. If true, then I'm sorry you have bad news every day. Might be a reason to think about some changes in your life...🤔

P.S. you haven't answer my question about the location and floor the two are living that you heard in the telephone call you mentioned might be a really good info for us all in the forum.

1 hour ago, DWI said:

The other day I posted somewhere on CC that I thought it strange that Martina and Alberto had yet to meet their new RLC neighbors Karol and Kos who live literally nextdoor. Someone responded that RLC frowns upon non-Russian RLC couples socializing with Rusian/Ukranian couples. That kind of threw me as that hasn't seemed true in the past. I asked myself why would that be now?

This is another interesting observation that I see and digest for the first time.  Can anyone validate this?

It would explain perhaps why Martina does not visit the other apartments as much as the others do.  It would also explain why sex with Nelly as moved off-cam.  In fact it would explain Bogdan’s disapproval more compellingly.  He is not so opposed to Nelly having a bisexual fling but as management he does not want to do it on cam.

Lots of interesting aspects if this is true, ie RLC wants to keep the Russians and non-Russians a bit isolated.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

This is another interesting observation that I see and digest for the first time.  Can anyone validate this?

It would explain perhaps why Martina does not visit the other apartments as much as the others do.  It would also explain why sex with Nelly as moved off-cam.  In fact it would explain Bogdan’s disapproval more compellingly.  He is not so opposed to Nelly having a bisexual fling but as management he does not want to do it on cam.

Lots of interesting aspects if this is true, ie RLC wants to keep the Russians and non-Russians a bit isolated.

Hi Jen,

On 8/23 ddhm resonded to my post about getting more mingling among tenants. In his response to me he said: "As for non-mixing, I think RLC doesn't want introduce a "mixture", reasons unknown". Jen, you can look at my original post...I think it was on 8/22 or 8/23. It gives a far more detailed set of comments and questions I had on the subject. By the way, your points today also opens up a new avenue of inquiry. Thanks.

14 hours ago, yelt said:

Always optimistic! Always good to hear Martina and Alberto continue to exhibit some sexual activity. Although it sounds as some on the forum are disappointed in the visual aspect. 

It also sounds as if Martina continues looking for the "one bi-sexual relationship”, while holding on to Alberto in the meantime. Of course, where would she go and how would she live if detached from Alberto. Is she trying to hard to have a bi-sexual partner? I am hopeful she has learned a lesson (from her past bi-sexual experience) and will not again get involved with a married woman or someone with baggage. 

It also seems she has taken calm to her late-night phone adventures or perhaps taken them off camera; but continues to struggle with the sleep disorder.  Does anyone know if she has sought medical assistance with the sleep disorder? Barcelona has some great medical centers.  

I often wonder how life will be for all three when school resumes and with Alberto’s work schedule? A disruption in their personal life (for what it's worth) and or will it become stronger? 

I am also hopeful she will begin to mature and learn to be more respectful of Alberto. I think life may only improve for Martina and Alberto once off RLC.  Also, if she and Alberto are recognized as couple.  Meet other couples and friends with a healthy lifestyle, good moral, views that are mature and successful.  It is possible she will find in other couples the bi-sexual relationship desired. 

I mentioned on a previous post that she should “Invest” in Alberto. I am not sure of Martina’s friendship with some many other guys. Alberto is good man, not working only to repay her but for them both and the future. They seem to be spending more time together, which is always positive but if they could throw in some romantic time for romantic dinner and a movie, out or in, invite another couple over despite the cameras (perhaps the other RLC couple in the building) walks along the beach, a dance club together, a bike ride, etc. 

Whew!

The last two paragraphs are suggestions of what would, or could, happen in an ideal world. It WOULD be good for them if it did happen, but the chance of it doing so would be quite low, I'd think. Good luck to them if they can pull that off!

On 9/1/2022 at 1:33 PM, DWI said:

But from the view I saw, there were at least four apartments across from M&A's kitchen window, maybe more, that could easily see into the kitchen when Martina was standing close to the window like she does. Oh well, no big deal. 

I have some good info about the old lady living across the street , what I heard about her

• she have free RLC...in a way...
  • she can hear Martina or Alberto when they are on the balcony and she is not happy with what she hears about Bogdan's story, Bogdan haggles with those who want to have access to Nelly, Martina pays the big price (?) but have access to Nelly but Alberto doesn't like it, he get mad.... 
  • the other day she met Martina with Taco outside and she said "hello Taco, you know everybody loves you Taco" Martina was surprised because she doesn't know her ( how can she know Taco name...)
  • she sleeps during the day and is awake at night so she can keeps a record of Martina exits and entries
  • the photo of Blacky taken outside the apartment and which appeared on the forum, it was her who had provided it
  • sometime, Alberto help her with her grocery and he tells her not to worry about Martina, she works at night and sometimes it is very hot in the apartment and she forgets she naked

Oh my God ! , It friday night and it my Porto night and all those story in my head get mix up....have funnnnnnn.....

P.S My old experience of soap writing in LA, many years ago comes back with ....a lot of alcohol...so funny that I could write for hours and hours..

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Just how much can we rely on this information? From whom and how did this person deduce this information?
Too weird in my opinion....

When somebody write : "They live in the third floor of a four floor building. Karol live in the second floor." WTF,  where does it come from  ? why not know what material the floors are made of LOL

:wink:

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, DWI said:

Hi Jen,

On 8/23 ddhm resonded to my post about getting more mingling among tenants. In his response to me he said: "As for non-mixing, I think RLC doesn't want introduce a "mixture", reasons unknown". Jen, you can look at my original post...I think it was on 8/22 or 8/23. It gives a far more detailed set of comments and questions I had on the subject. By the way, your points today also opens up a new avenue of inquiry. Thanks.

The question from Jen and DWI can be interesting to know but without having a contract used by RLC difficult to answer.  Also, Martina and Albert are the only Spanish couple. Therefore we have no other couple to compare. I don't know whether Karol and her boyfriend speak Spanish well. If not, the communication would be difficult, at least with Alberto.😉

If it is not too much effort for GF2 she can check fo example the discusdion on 30th January etc.. Material of the floor might be quite easy to tell, concrete with steel reinforcement. Common for such kind of buildings 😂😂

31 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

The question from Jen and DWI can be interesting to know but without having a contract used by RLC difficult to answer.  Also, Martina and Albert are the only Spanish couple. Therefore we have no other couple to compare. I don't know whether Karol and her boyfriend speak Spanish well. If not, the communication would be difficult, at least with Alberto.😉

If it is not too much effort for GF2 she can check fo example the discusdion on 30th January etc.. Material of the floor might be quite easy to tell, concrete with steel reinforcement. Common for such kind of buildings 😂😂

Carla and Yanai are Spanish and could easily be invited for example in one of the parties ( well , whenever they make again one 😂 ) in one of the villas so as to meet their foreign colleagues and why not , hang out sometimes when they wish there swimming at the pool or of course why not Martina and Alberto with them at the same time , I think it would be great to see all of Spanish RLC tenants in one place once, the space allows it , new friendships could be developing , Yanai and his dancing skills along with Carla could be great for the russian speaking .. 

I only want to say that they could do so many things so as we could have skyrocket interest and viewing content variety but apart from the “ strange decision “ once to have Martian’s introduced to the Spanish colleagues of hers nearly two years ago ( I guess Nelly and Bogdan must have been very persuasive towards RLS so as they allow this action) , the mystery remains of why not allowing them to meet … yes , language barrier i understand but it is a tiny excuse for me , but in the end , why not Carla / Yanai , Martina / Alberto .. oh well, let’s see ..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

When somebody write : "They live in the third floor of a four floor building. Karol live in the second floor." WTF,  where does it come from  ? why not know what material the floors are made of LOL

If anyone is really interested, just ask me and I'll send you the full set of material specification and building code documents that apply in Spain. After reading you will be able to tell what material the floor is made of. 🙄

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2